Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/09: Rama's Radiant Quest | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Has anyone else had a problem getting 4 marigold saplings, I was only able to get 3?
    I have 4, whereas 2 come from adventures!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Has anyone else had a problem getting 4 marigold saplings, I was only able to get 3?
    I only have three as well. I'll keep adventuring..

Executive Chef
    I just got a full grown marigold bush from the adventure. I have also gotten 2 Siti Roleplayers and the roleplayers with the bows. I always try to do as many adventures as I can because you usually get extras of needed items and often items before they are needed which is VERY handy because you can be ready to collect immediately instead of waiting for the rewarded ones to be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    I logged into the game for the first time in a couple months and I am SO excited! As far as I know this is the first time we have celebrated Diwali in Castle Story! Happy Diwali, everyone!!! 🪔
    I agree! Huge KUDOS to Storm8 for having a Diwali event and the gorgeous artwork! Can?t wait to place the characters in my queendom. Thank you, Storm8!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no, blue fish! Hard to get for me. Only to be found in ponds/wells?

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Hi I'm not actively participating in the event but will be for sure responding to "Ask Neighbors" requests for items. If you need a request filled you can count on me. I am US Central time fyi.

Nightclub Owner
    Booring... Stucked at 14 Shirrts and Stormie's Castle not giving the last request... And I send out to active players... Well maybe in a few hours.

PoTP: got the last one...

Fashion Designer
    The neighbour requests are always a sticking point - 10 hours and only 10 shirts have come back! I'm not overly bothered as it's possible to keep collecting all the other materials and do adventures to make sure I'm in a good place when the shirts finally come in.

Executive Chef
    Lord Ganesh is charming and the Temple of Lights attractive, but I don't need those drops. I normally complete almost every event, but now that I see the drops, I may give myself a breather and just go for the Dark King. That will save me from starting new days at midnight and losing sleep! I will still be on several times a day to send requested gifts.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast