Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/09: Rama's Radiant Quest | event information on page 1

Qq - is story book one that would require asking neighbors for stuff, 20 of whatever, and the PITA for us all?

Update - got my question answered by looking at the similar event posted on first page, thank you!
    Last edited by stonecast1935; 11-10-23 at 12:14 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    No, it won't. The rollbacks have nothing to do with your device, I'm on the latest iPad Pro, and the game still rolled back on me three times, once at Thomas' and twice at the flowers. It's a good thing I'd been burned before (collecting from 15 bushes of flowers after a rollback), so I knew to keep checking the goals before carrying out the tasks.

Regardless, I'm going to enjoy doing this event. I think it's great to add some South Asian elements into my queendom, and besides, the Diwali celebrations are on now
    I am very happy enjoying the celebration of Diwali in the game. I did further research to learn more about this festival. Kudos to S8 for the stunning, colorful characters. A very interesting event!

Executive Chef
    Be sure to turn your sound on when you battle The Dark King - his laugh is magnificent!

Nightclub Owner
    Anyone has bought the Monkey Warrior Roleplayer?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yes, you have to to get sparklers.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I went ahead and got them after first purchasing the Hanuman Roleplayers.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, it would be better if discussions on rollbacks had their own thread rather than this topic now having completely derailed the thread. I've only come online to let you know I'm removing all these posts tomorrow when I provide the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    I logged into the game for the first time in a couple months and I am SO excited! As far as I know this is the first time we have celebrated Diwali in Castle Story! Happy Diwali, everyone!!! 🪔

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ok, it would be better if discussions on rollbacks had their own thread rather than this topic now having completely derailed the thread. I've only come online to let you know I'm removing all these posts tomorrow when I provide the goals.
    All posts about rollback issues have been moved to a dedicated thread in the BUGS forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ook-and-events

Formal moderator warnings will begin to be issued if players cannot follow the forum rules about posting in the correct thread. Once again, players are reminded to report bugs and issues in the Bugs & Issues forum which is linked on page 1 of every thread for convenience for visibility and escalation and rollbacks would be considered an 'issue'.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else had a problem getting 4 marigold saplings, I was only able to get 3?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast