Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/09: Rama's Radiant Quest | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I got to tie with someone else for first. She didn?t realize tying was a possibility.

If I feel someone wants the prize more than I do or that they have worked harder for the prize, I will let them win. I don?t have to win every time. ����*♀️
    I too tied with another player once. We juggled 2nd and 3rd, when I got a message asking if I would like to tie with them. No skin of my nose so we did. However some players just want to win too much. Glad you were able to do it this time SummerSwan.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Lakshmi

Bringer of Prosperity and Good Fortune? In two visits, she's only given me 75 coins each time. So this is what S8 gives out as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes these days. I have horses that drop over 3,000 coins every visit, and here's a goddess that drops 75 coins.

Bringer of Prosperity and Good Fortune? In two visits, she's only given me 75 coins each time. So this is what S8 gives out as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes these days. I have horses that drop over 3,000 coins every visit, and here's a goddess that drops 75 coins.
    Same here … unfortunately

Fashion Designer
    Same here. I know this is especially disappointing for you since you had high hopes for the Diwali prizes. ☹️

Fashion Designer
    Same here! 75 coins. From experience, I don't expect much from these prizes but 75 coins? Really?!

Quote Originally Posted by ennasusy1 View Post
    Same here … unfortunately
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Same here. I know this is especially disappointing for you since you had high hopes for the Diwali prizes. ☹️
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Same here! 75 coins. From experience, I don't expect much from these prizes but 75 coins? Really?!
    Any comments from S8? And please, don’t use the, “These drops are ultra-rare” excuse. I can understand if Gold Nuggets are ultra-rare, but what about “Pile of Seeds and more?”

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you're saying that this item is only dropping coins and there are no black flags at all for any other items then you should post in the bugs forum with additional info about whether there are black flags on drops. I'll leave this with you all. I did not participate in this event so I cannnot share my own experience of the drops from this item.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you're saying that this item is only dropping coins and there are no black flags at all for any other items then you should post in the bugs forum with additional info about whether there are black flags on drops. I'll leave this with you all. I did not participate in this event so I cannnot share my own experience of the drops from this item.
    So far, all she's been dropping are coins, 75 each time, with no black flags. Anyway, I may not get to see black flags for some time because I went all out in the RMLB.

Still, I get your point and will put up a post in the bugs forum.

Thanks for reporting. The issue regarding Lakshmi should be fixed.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Thanks for reporting. The issue regarding Lakshmi should be fixed.
    Thank you for fixing this. I received 215 coins and Red Petals from her.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast