Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy Forest Black Friday Sale Suggestions 2023

Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    I'd love for a great sale on realm runes. At this point I have way too many coins by the time I get enough runes to expand. Maybe a way to buy explosives with coins?

I'd also love to see some 5 creature habitats on sale. Animals going on sale is sort of useless to me since I don't have enough space to even hatch the ones I have in my storage.

A new item for storing creatures would be an option as well (like the dragon stable in Dragon Story). I'd like to store some of my basic creatures to display rarer ones without having to delete anyone.
    me too

Fashion Designer
    There are 1047 animals in FFS. Bring out some old ones that haven't been available forever instead of trotting out the same ones in sale after sale.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Wonderful. A sale on only animals. I have no space for new animals. Where are the sales on habitats? And the only realm rune animals to go on sale just bring their price to equal the other rune animals - despite the fact that they don't produce more runes than the other 2.

I don't ever buy animals for gems since I literally don't have the space for them. Was hoping to make the exception for a realm rune animal or the Concussive Canary but nope. Considered getting a gem animal but even on sale, it would take 500 days of perfectly timing collection from the Wealth Corgi to even break even on him, and longer for the others.

I hope at least some of these prices are good for the players that have the space. Like I said, I don't have the space so I don't really watch the prices, so I don't know if they're good. Just wish Storm8 would either fully embrace that this game is mostly dead and make everything breedable/have fantastic sales, or add more life to the game through events other than a biweekly leaderboard.

New Resident
    Has the Black Friday sale started in the game now?

New Resident
    In Dragon Story the sale is more extensive with dragons and habitats at good prices

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Valya0711 View Post
    In Dragon Story the sale is more extensive with dragons and habitats at good prices
    HI Valya, Did you see the message I sent you a couple weeks ago?

Anyway, this sale was pathetic. S8 should be ashamed for putting on such a lame "sale" for Black Friday of all things. Those animals were not at all at good prices. I have purchased several of those animals in the past for a fraction of those prices, like the little squirrel nutcracker and some others. And yes, where were the habitat sales? S8 needs to stop phonining it in on this game as right now they are just alienating players. I know this game is not a prioritity for them, and I'm thankful that they are still offering Spin to Win and some sales and leaderboards, but they are insulting customers by having meager sales and charging outrageous prices. Hopefully Christmas and New Year's sales will blow our minds with goodies.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    The holiday sales were a complete bust. This was not a real holiday sale. Usually there are dozens of animals and a slew of habitats on sale. This year- nada. What a disappointment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12