Thread: Dragon Black Friday Suggestions 2023!

Dragon Black Friday Suggestions 2023!

It's that time of year again... what would you like to see in upcoming holiday sales throughout the year?

Names and pictures of items are highly encouraged (how to post a photo on the forums). Please note that this thread is for existing items only; if you would like to suggest new items for the game, please utilize the Theme Suggestions thread.

As always, any items that do go on sale are at the discretion of the S8 staff, and it's possible not all suggested items may become available.

Happy wish listing!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    All gold producing dragons at their original prices such as 500-700 Gold

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto on GPDs, even if not on sale. Also allow selling of ticket temple and boosted breeding roost.

As far as more likely items, the Rosy Maze habitat would be useful. Its nicer than the pink heart habitats.
    Last edited by Mikep101; 11-07-23 at 08:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Make the diamond habitat upgradeable from 4 to 5.

Maybe make 5 dragon habitats upgradeable to 6?.... but how badly would that impact game play, memory, storage?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    Make the diamond habitat upgradeable from 4 to 5.

Maybe make 5 dragon habitats upgradeable to 6?.... but how badly would that impact game play, memory, storage?
    Yes, there absolutely has to be a way to be able to hold more dragnons when they keep producing so many more. We need a way to display them and not just shove them all in storage.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    As others mentioned, GPDs would be a great sale. I'd also love for a sale on the dragon stable/upgrades for it, egg nests, and the breeding roost.

I'd also love to see a steeper sale on gold. I know the 30% off randomly rolls around, but it'd be nice to have an even better sale for the inevitable holiday dragons coming around. Especially for us newer caretakers who don't have GPDs to save up gold, and will have a massive selection of dragons that we're seeing for the first time.