Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 11/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2023)

Fashion Designer
    Wouldn't it be great if the barons tent had an Alicorn as a treat for Xmas-new yr period? Especially if everyone got a shot at one.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it would be nice but I have a dragon in my tent today. Have we had an update in the baron’s tent? So disappointed in the holiday baker’s drop 15 coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Yes it would be nice but I have a dragon in my tent today. Have we had an update in the baron’s tent? So disappointed in the holiday baker’s drop 15 coins.
    I had an unusual gazebo in mine. Think it's that couple of days at the beginning of the month when we get odd items while waiting for the new months prizes.

Nightclub Owner
    The new Tent Game is here:

• Snowball III
    • Snowball Pile
    • Winter Gnome
    • Winter Caroling Gnomes
    • Winter Roasting Gnome
    • Winter Mantiwort
    • Winter Skunkupine
    • Snow Clearing Gnome
    • Snow Wizard
    • Snow Dragon
    • Winter Turtle
    • Snow Owls
    • Winter Cauldron
    • Christmas Stall
    • Ice Palm
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you ShibuyaCloth

I have started a new Thread for the updated Baron's Tent here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...46#post1705346
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The Stuffed Fangbeast has only dropped coins for me, and I've had one since the Beast Master event in November 2021.

I posted about this back then (together with a post about Butcher Pigs not dropping Feasts), but the replying post was that the Feast items were ultra-rare, so we should expect to see them rarely. Fast forward to the present day, and I've still yet to see a Feast drop from either the Staffed Fangbeast or the Butcher Pig. I remember posting that I once saw a Black Flag while collecting from one of them, but I later realized that the flag was from another feast dropper that was in between the Stuffed Fangbeast and Butcher Pig.

Could I suggest that every player who wins one of these make regular collections from the Stuffed Fangbeast to see if they ever receive anything other than coins? I would really appreciate finding out just how rare the ultra-rare really is.
    I got one and would be gladly to collect daily and report back. Where do want my report and frequency? So far just coins.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The Stuffed Fangbeast has only dropped coins for me, and I've had one since the Beast Master event in November 2021.

I posted about this back then (together with a post about Butcher Pigs not dropping Feasts), but the replying post was that the Feast items were ultra-rare, so we should expect to see them rarely. Fast forward to the present day, and I've still yet to see a Feast drop from either the Staffed Fangbeast or the Butcher Pig. I remember posting that I once saw a Black Flag while collecting from one of them, but I later realized that the flag was from another feast dropper that was in between the Stuffed Fangbeast and Butcher Pig.

Could I suggest that every player who wins one of these make regular collections from the Stuffed Fangbeast to see if they ever receive anything other than coins? I would really appreciate finding out just how rare the ultra-rare really is.
    Been collecting from it since it?s release per your request, may miss a day here or there. Today first time got a simple feast. Hope that helps.

Stuffed fangbeast dropped another simple feast today. Seems once it started to drop a rare promised item the frequency increases. I observed similar pattern in a few other event items too. Alright, task done I may not collect it as often now but if needed give us another shoutout.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456