Thread: Closet Items Incorrectly Displayed (Phantom Outfit and Cobalt Headband)

Closet Items Incorrectly Displayed (Phantom Outfit and Cobalt Headband)

So I posted this a couple of days ago in the Curret Bugs and Issues thread but got no response, so I'm making a thread.
    For the new goal items, the phantom leggings and phantom chain are incorrectly placed in the closet (the avatar items). The leggings are in the accessories section while the chains are in the pants/skirts section, which means the leggings appear ABOVE the dress and the shoes when you put them on, because that's where all accessory items normally go.

Also, the Stormy cobalt headband appears next to the avatar rather than on her face (it's been like that since the beginning but no one mentioned it I guess). It's the gothic mesh mask with the blue flower on the side, it might go well with the new dress, so it would be nice to have it fixed

I'm posting a photo to show how they currently appear on the avatar. Thanks! I hope this gets fixed before the goal is over and the items are removed from the closet.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	glitchyoutfit.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	114.3 KB 
ID:	71428

Also there's a thin line of the avatar's shoulders showing above the dress, so it needs to be shifted. Although this is a minor issue compared to the leggings, chain and headband placement.

Thanks for reporting. I'm forwarding this to the team. Will keep you posted.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Update: This should be fixed now.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

It's fixed! Thank you so much!