Thread: Storm 8 Review - Goal Designs Ideas and Prizes Improvement

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Storm 8 Review - Goal Designs Ideas and Prizes Improvement

To all S8 Goal Coordinating Staff, please review. I've done some light browsing between the forums and it seems to me Restaurant story is getting some great ideas for their goal design prizes, recipes, and unlocked items - with actual Character Figure designs unlocked through goals, we hardly get any of this..
    Here, we're getting Duplicate Side Goal prizes ... (literally we had this one decoration - Creepy Carriage, in the weekly Halloween sale and yet it was being chosen for side goal prizes again, that's not cool considering people who spent gems getting these item previously), table & chairs (RECOLORED) quite often that I noticed!

P.S. Can BS design & goal coordinating team get some ideas from RS team or collab with them, it is refreshing and exciting to see their goal release with GREAT Final Goal PRIZES designs and SIDE Goal Prizes. Please take care of your players here in Bakery Story equally in terms of the contents offering, that's all I'm asking on behalf of all players who spent to support your game.

For 14 Days Goal References:

Character Figure Decor Examples from RESTAURANT STORY 14 Days Goal

Haunted Speakeasy Flapper - This Week

Possessed Chef - Two Weeks Ago..

For side goals references:

For example this newest goal of theirs, the side goal prize they have a 1st Prize- Haunted House and we're getting a duplicate from Halloween SALE...

As for their 5 days goal this week, they're getting OUR OWN BS Bakery's 1st Prize - Hallowedding as their reward whereas we're getting a 2nd prize from a crate.

Yet, another awesome 1st Prize for the Restaurant Story Players on 5 days Goal last week...
    Last edited by anemos; 10-21-23 at 04:43 AM.