Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/19: Witching Woods | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just got a gift of three Haunted Wood from Mamma Yama.
    Yes indeed! The bug has been corrected. The 3 fortune scrolls were given by mistake instead of haunted wood.
    It saves us 6 full hours
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Did anyone else not receive the red acer trees and witch weed? I put in a ticket to storm 8 yesterday but no response yet

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvenwood1980 View Post
    Did anyone else not receive the red acer trees and witch weed? I put in a ticket to storm 8 yesterday but no response yet
    You may need to simply force close your game, and re-open it. It worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Not sure if this is worth doing as I only want crystals and coins for MM. I am yet to receive anything MM related from Helena.
    I was surprised at the huge reduction in rewards. Nearly everything but Baba Yaga would go right into storage. For the owl event we got Council scrolls at completing every step, and also the side quest crafts were great - they drop expansion materials and save a huge amount of energy finding and fighting beasts for muddy compasses etc.

And I have collected from Helena every single time because she is so pretty. I have seen a few crystals drop ONCE. No seeker coins. Not as advertised IMO, considering she was a grand prize. I expected the drops to be similar to the unicorns. I bet I would be 50-100 Seeker coins ahead if I had put the energy for crafting and collecting Helena into fighting goblins and trading at the crystal cart.

I?ve decided to play for Yaga and if she is like Helena to maybe focus on other games. We should get great prizes for such a tough event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvenwood1980 View Post
    This is probably a ridiculous question, but have you searched your inventory under the ALL tab?
    Sometimes I forget to reset my inventory searches.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just got a gift of three Haunted Wood from Mamma Yama.
    I got this gift and used them to start a Witching Wand craft in the workshop, but just opened the game again now to collect the Witching Wand, only to find there was no craft in my workshop at all and my Haunted Wood total is back to my previous total (not enough to start crafting the Wand), so that means the 3 gift ones have disappeared

New Resident
    Is there info on how we get the Jack O?Turtle? I keep looking over the notes in case I missed it but am not seeing anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mlizziet View Post
    Is there info on how we get the Jack O?Turtle? I keep looking over the notes in case I missed it but am not seeing anything.
    I was looking for that too, as it's probably the only prize I will keep on my board.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mlizziet View Post
    No more info yet. Apart from the prize information list I received, the Jack O'Turtle doesn't appear anywhere else.
    It happened before, I bet the prize would either be part of a future value pack, or be a prize of next week's monster hunt and leaderboard.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I got this gift and used them to start a Witching Wand craft in the workshop, but just opened the game again now to collect the Witching Wand, only to find there was no craft in my workshop at all and my Haunted Wood total is back to my previous total (not enough to start crafting the Wand), so that means the 3 gift ones have disappeared
    I had a spell of tremendous rollbacks right after the start of MM weekend, same thing happened, after about two hours everything finally sticked. I got the message again with the gift at that time, so i guess you should get it too again (already got it since its been hours ago).

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast