Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/19: Witching Woods | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    No unfortunately its not an error, we only got one owl tree in the similar event, you really have to collect every two hours to do this event. Or spend diamonds/money on the second witchweed and get value packs. I did the owl event but it was too stressful, the drops were better then though. Sitting out this one i think, only doing the side goals
    Agree. It looks like I didn't participate in the similar previous event as I don't have any of those prizes. Would love to have something that drops crystals and Seeker's Coins, but this looks like too much. *sigh*
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Nightclub Owner
    The 3 goal reward should have been Haunted Wood and not Fortune Scrolls, this are useless in this event! A little bug sneaked in the event it seems.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The 3 goal reward should have been Haunted Wood and not Fortune Scrolls, this are useless in this event! A little bug sneaked in the event it seems.
    Ah I was wondering about the drops too. Hope we got reimbursed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You are right, it seems there is a bug.. looking at past event format, we should have received 2 haunted woods.
    I now have 3 fortune scrolls (1 more than the 2 received at goal 3) I don't know where this one came from...
    I have only 2 haunted woods (from 2 witchweed collections), therefore it seems I should have had 5...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0834.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	71401 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0835.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	71402
    Last edited by xiq24; 10-19-23 at 10:00 PM.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Thanks xiq24 for getting all the info up so quickly.
    It's going to take quite a few witchwood collections to get six haunted wood. Seems a terribly slow start.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    You are right, it seems there is a bug.. looking at past event format, we should have received 2 haunted woods.
    I know have 3 fortune scrolls (1 more than the 2 received at goal 3) I don't know where this one came from...
    I have only 2 haunted woods (from 2 witchweed collections), therefore it seems I should have had 5...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0834.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	71401 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0835.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	71402
    I wondered about this as well. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Thanks for working this event xiq24. Appreciate your help for sure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Thanks xiq24 for getting all the info up so quickly.
    It's going to take quite a few witchwood collections to get six haunted wood. Seems a terribly slow start.
    Absolutely. There?s no way to finish on time without buying an additional witchwood tree and there?s no way I?d do that?.the last prize that was supposed to drop crystals and tokens has given me one crystal total since and I?ve collected every day.

Executive Chef
    Not sure if this is worth doing as I only want crystals and coins for MM. I am yet to receive anything MM related from Helena.

Wondering if people have calculated the drops for Red Acer trees? I was initially off to a good start but something seems to have changed. Three total trees chopped completely with only 2 gooseberries total and one scaregnome spawn. That can?t possible be right!

Executive Chef
    Just got a gift of three Haunted Wood from Mamma Yama.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast