Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
    Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
    Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
    Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
    Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points
    Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
    Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
    Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event on how event boosts work.
    Gargoyle Statue

Event Prizes
    Milestone Prizes
    Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
    200: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
    650: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
    1100: 5 Darts
    1550: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
    2000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
    2450: Sheepgoyle Skin
    2900: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
    3500: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
    4100: Gargoyle Statue(NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
    4700: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
    5300: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
    5850: Piggoyle Skin
    6450: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
    7000: Cowgoyle Skin

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
    1st place: Gargoyle, Gold Trophy, and 30,000 coins
    2nd place: Gargoyle , Silver Trophy, and 25,000 coins
    3rd place: Chickengoyle, Bronze Trophy and 10 Expansion Permits
    4th - 6th places: Chickengoyle, 10,000 Coins, and 5 Expansion Permits
    7th - 12th places: 7,500 coins, and 5 expansion permits
    Consolation: 5000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-19-23 at 05:55 AM.

Once again I can't get in on event day!

Unhappy Points Don?t Register

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Once again I can't get in on event day!
    ?aaaand even after getting in, points from the windmill and dehydrator aren?t registering. In stocking up multiple flours and sugars for the delivery truck, I am not sure how many points I lost

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FurnasFarms View Post
    ?aaaand even after getting in, points from the windmill and dehydrator aren?t registering. In stocking up multiple flours and sugars for the delivery truck, I am not sure how many points I lost
    This happened to me yesterday, I didn’t get points from the cider house. I don’t know if the points show up later but I didn’t see them.

Rhino Keeper
    Is gargoyle just a statue ?

So quick question, would it be rude to start showing interest? As in, I haven't done much in this leaderboard of how showing interest, however I do decide I want Gargoyle last moment. So would it be cruel for me to others to all of sudden start playing and getting points? Using boosts and whatnot when I haven't before now?

For reference I am at 1,300- and I'm placing 20th on the leaderboard. I need extra opinion if any. I feel as though, it would be cruel to others but I do want it at the same time. Idk.. having morality questions on top of wanting the Gargoyle.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneryGalore View Post
    So quick question, would it be rude to start showing interest? As in, I haven't done much in this leaderboard of how showing interest, however I do decide I want Gargoyle last moment. So would it be cruel for me to others to all of sudden start playing and getting points? Using boosts and whatnot when I haven't before now?

For reference I am at 1,300- and I'm placing 20th on the leaderboard. I need extra opinion if any. I feel as though, it would be cruel to others but I do want it at the same time. Idk.. having morality questions on top of wanting the Gargoyle.
    You know I have been near last place and got a few good spins that took me up in rankings and then decided to go for it.
    Morally is it fair... likely not but that is what a Leaderboard is about. Never ever count on winning until the calculations are in.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You know I have been near last place and got a few good spins that took me up in rankings and then decided to go for it.
    Morally is it fair... likely not but that is what a Leaderboard is about. Never ever count on winning until the calculations are in.
    Thank you for this response.

I feel guilty in a way, because I'm sure other opponents thought I was basically out of the competition since I wasn't doing anything for the first 1/2 week.

This isn't the first time I've changed my mind on a leaderboard and later deciding I want something after all. However I have never followed through before now on getting it after a change of mind, due to the guilty feeling.

I have get 5,000+ points between the last day or so. I am very close to someone, however their farm theme is Halloween. It's clear they love a Halloween things + theme. It's evident in their farm name too. So I'll leave first to them.That way, if someone else, besides me, goes for the Gargoyle too this Halloween person isn't missing out on it. I may, but they likely won't at least. Unless of course 2 players, besides us, go for it too.

Worst case scenario is someone manages to overtake 2nd place from me before the finale. At this point it's whatever. I want it, but if someone wants it more, or doesn't have that guilty feeling for taking someone's spot then they should go for it.

I wouldn't even be mad at that, even though I've used over 3-4 gold gem boosts + 1 bronze. I still cannot get over the guilt for some reason.

Great question Does anyone know if it?s just a decoration or exotic ?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank goodness this is almost over! One of the dreariest ones yet. Gray prizes, only skins, super yawn!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast