Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: ADD ME - October 2023 - April 2024

New Resident
    ✏️
    I'm not adding
    thank you.
    Last edited by applaric; 12-18-23 at 02:53 PM.

Hey players I am looking for some new daily players people that play everyday and gift everyday and send out requests daily tipping is not necessary I don't have time for tipping myself if you're okay with that please add paris66
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Chic_ch
    Accept material request daily & accomplish goals

New Resident
    I'm level 99, fluctuating 2-3★ now.

Looking for goal player neighbors, who prefer parts (no food) during down time. No tipping necessary because I rarely tip too ;; It'll be nice if you're high-level / have played goals repeatedly.

I write my gifting schedule on the bottom of my wall, so please let me know if you prefer something else ��
    Playing Bakery Story.
    -Will silent tip 2-3 times a week (maintaining 2-3★)
    -Will gift goal parts, unless stated otherwise
    -I write my gifting schedule on my wall, so please let me know on my wall if you need something else.

New Resident
    hi im new player looking for friends
    very active
    ID: Zeph_M

New Resident
    ID: nyuaji, level99 a very old player who came back from hiatus, need new active neighbours.

Silent tipper, i tip whoever writes on my wall.
    Tipping is not necessary for me, i dont rly have time to tip.

MUST send gifts, READ WALL for current gifts needed! Mostly goal parts! (post on ur wall / my wall for gifts u need, i can send individually)
    Want basic parts for downtime, no food please.

Looking for CAPPUCCINO ONLY gifters, I am a daily gifter and tipper. Do not add if you mass gift goal or basic parts. I send gifts based on preference (goal parts, basic parts, food).
    ID is LuckyTania. Not accepting 0,1,2 star players.

New Resident
    Hi! I'm new to the game. Please add me at id: Laburnum

Account Update

blondiecolle
    Lvl 54. Goal oriented player. I will gift goal parts/respond to requests and ask that you please do the same. Tipping isn't required 🙂 Thank you!

**hello lovlies! Thank you all for the adds. I forgot I actually have a different account with a higher level (79) It will be the one I use primarily and more actively. If you'd still like to be neighbors, add: tinysea**
    Last edited by blondiecolle; 01-10-24 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Change info

New Resident
    tinysea
    Lvl 79. Goal oriented player. I will gift goal parts/respond to requests and ask that you please do the same. Tipping isn't required 🙂 Thank you!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast