Daily tipper and gifter.

★Lv 99★ and know the rules of the game.
    ★Can send a gift every day.
    ★Can send a request part every day.
    ⚠Do not post on my wall
    ★Do not send gifts before the event starts
    ★Don't send food
    ★Don't send event parts for a long time

Please apply only if you can keep the above conditions. I will block or delete applications from those who do not meet these conditions.
    ID 16bliss8
    Thanks for reading.♡I wish you all the best.

ID: carmen1963

I’m adding again since I have to delete a lot non active. Please read: I don’t do the 14 days goal, only the 5 days goal. Do not send me food I have plenty of stoves for that if you send me food you will be deleted. I don’t read walls so please any request feel free to post it on my wall. If able please send basic parts. Thank you
    Last edited by carmen1963; 04-14-24 at 03:03 AM.

Please add me ID is Zarin_Nawar

(Sorry if my English may not be perfect)

I'm looking for neighbours who reads walls daily. Specifically:

1. I accept requests daily and want my neighbours to do the same.
    2. I visit every neighbour daily and tip, but I am not asking for tips.
    3. I check every neighbour's wall for a needed gift information and gift accordingly. I want my neighbours to do the same.
    4. If there's no gift information, I look for builds and if there's one and if I know what's needed for it I'm gonna gift accordingly.
    5. No mass gifts.
    6. I always make sure that my wall contains information on gifts I need and that it's not too far (I clean my wall constantly).

ID: Lalicka0007

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Players are reminded that only 1 post per ID is allowed in this thread. Duplicates will be removed. If you want to update your own post you can for eg, to indicate you're now no longer looking for neighbours or have amended info.

Neighbours

I need more neighbours in bakery story. I recently started playing again after 3 years. I used to be a lvl 99 player but now that I have restarted I?m only lvl 15. I plan on getting to level 99 within the next month but I need more neighbours. Plz add me <3 ID: Meisha030422

New Resident
    ★ Does your bakery have a CREATIVE design? ★

I'm looking for neighbors who have interesting visual layouts. I love seeing lots of color, personality, and cool themes in a storefront when I visit.

I tip daily, gift food daily, and accept requests for materials quickly.

My ID is puck778

Hello,

I am looking for easy going neighbors. I have been playing this game for a long time, got burnt out from specific gifting and keeping up with demanding neighbors. But now that the expansions are lock behind number of neighbors, I find that I need more neighbors.

-i mass gift whatever is the easiest gift to give. Usually the current part.
    -i make sure to be on top of all part requests
    -i only tip a few times a day, if your bakery name starts with a "z" it is very unlikely that I will get to you.
    -i don't care if you post on my wall, but I will delete the comment after I read it. Also please don't spam comments on the wall. As I would see that as being a demanding neighbor.

My id is my3gray

Thanks for reading and happy baking

Hi everyone !
    I lost my last save so I had to start a new one ! Please add me @ChloroKween. I can tip and give gifts if requested. Trying to log in daily !
    Thank you in advance,
    Happy Baking ! 🙂

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast