Thread: Animal background changes!

Farm Supplier

Animal background changes!

I've noticed that the background changes when you get the 4:th animal! Does anyone know if it changes once more at a higher number

Quote Originally Posted by CityBoss View Post
    I've noticed that the background changes when you get the 4:th animal! Does anyone know if it changes once more at a higher number
    Do u hav a pic of these changes? I havnt been able to see the difference
    Thx

I saw some different backgrounds this morning, but when I went back on this afternoon the backgrounds were back to the orginal ones.

Differences were a sort of moat (band of water) around a lot of the animal enclosures.

Rhino Keeper
    TeamLava keeps changing it, not the number of animals you have.
    There was water, sand, more detailed platforms and now it's back to just plain grass or a rock.
    Ragamuffin.

Farm Supplier
    As you say... Example 4 elephants has water at the edge, 4 Bears has a cave... Still see them, but maybe they don't change everywhere at the same time if it's a try-out from TL!?

Quote Originally Posted by CityBoss View Post
    Some change beyond the 4th animal, so far I've seen the rhino and crocodile enclosures that can be further upgraded

[QUOTE=AndSubtract;65005]Some change beyond the 4th animal, so far I've seen the rhino and crocodile enclosures that can be further upgraded

Thx for the pic!! It'd b great to see these upgrades more often in our zoos

My zoo has the upgraded enclosures now!! I hope everyone elses zoo has the same

Farm Supplier
    hm...mine have a different background...hmm...