Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 10/03 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2023)

Nightclub Owner

Baron's Tent - November 2023

Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-31-23 at 02:12 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Any information about the Turkey reward? I have a turkey and a headless cooked turkey near the Grand Feast table

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Any information about the Turkey reward? I have a turkey and a headless cooked turkey near the Grand Feast table
    spalsh had 2 Energy symbols thinking its a daily or do Dailys have 3 and Weekly have 2 ? i forget )

Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    spalsh had 2 Energy symbols thinking its a daily or do Dailys have 3 and Weekly have 2 ? i forget )
    Well if that is the indicator of energy drop frequency then the last prize which is on this thread first page shows 2 energy symbols?.so weekly?

Fashion Designer
    There's nothing I'm even interested in, perhaps only the turkey. I have all the rest anyway. What a boring group of items.

Rhino Keeper
    FYI I have started a new thread for this November update.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115964-11-01-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-(Nov-2023)&p=1703727#post1703727

If someone with the privileges can sticky this thread up for me, it would be very much appreciated.
    Many thanks.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    FYI I have started a new thread for this November update.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115964-11-01-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-(Nov-2023)&p=1703727#post1703727

If someone with the privileges can sticky this thread up for me, it would be very much appreciated.
    Many thanks.

Awesome, thanks for putting it up. I remember someone said they wished for the thanksgiving gnome that drops feast, now ya have it! I might be interested in the chocolate hog if the truffle drop is consistent and good. These realm master drained all my resource.

Executive Chef
    Guess this is good a place as any to announce it, but yes, I passed the Baron's baton over to xiq24.
    Life has just gotten too busy for me to be on the forum much anymore or get the Baron's Tent post up in a more timely manner. Have fun y'all! xo

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I am so very grateful to you NW for looking after the barons thread over the last few years. On behalf of the whole community and the thousands of players who come to view those threads we thank you and appreciate all you did.

As mentioned, I've asked xiq24 to take this on and they have which is fantastic!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234