Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10/03 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2023)

Farm Supplier
    It seems that there are quite a few players, including myself, who haven't encountered a Ghost Alicorn even once since the beginning of this in-game event.
    I hope CS can address this issue soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TEC1980 View Post
    It seems that there are quite a few players, including myself, who haven't encountered a Ghost Alicorn even once since the beginning of this in-game event.
    I hope CS can address this issue soon!
    That's why I hesitate to post about any good fortune that I might have. I am usually not one of the lucky ones, and while I am glad for others when they get what they want, I hate to "rub it in" when I am one of the lucky ones.

I *really* think that S8 needs to look at the randomness of this issue and make it more uniform so that everyone gets equal chances.
    Last edited by SummerSwan51; 10-24-23 at 02:33 PM. Reason: spelling
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I?m a little confused on the math, what dat does the event end?
    There is a goal titled "Whose challenge is it anyway?" in the blue book (top left hand corner in the game) with a timer informing us that this tent will end in 7 days.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I?m a little confused on the math, what dat does the event end?
    To be more precise, in my experience, the new Baron's Tent prizes usually roll out on a Tuesday. The current timer says that there are 7 days left, but if I were you, I would try to have all 4 prizes needed tp get the final prize by next Monday. Also, last month there was some weird hiccup where we got weird items that didn't belong to that month the day before the change, so you might actually want to make sure you get all you want my Sunday night. I hope that all makes sense. If not, let me know.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    There is a goal titled "Whose challenge is it anyway?" in the blue book (top left hand corner in the game) with a timer informing us that this tent will end in 7 days.
    Thank you both but the little blue book disappears when you finish all four goals and as SummerSwan51 said before, it’s been confusing when the new season starts lately and I didn’t want to open it too early and get stuck with a dud for a day or two

I have checked every day and have not once seen the Alicorn. Sitting at 3 items won and hoping that I get one in the next few days or I will just grab what is there to ensure I get the grand prize. Even with randomizing, you would think an Alicorn would appear at least once in 27 days.

Fashion Designer
    I really, really, really hope that the next set of prizes will include something that drops Spicy and/or Sweet Feasts. Please listen S8 Gods! The Thankful Gnomes would be perfect for upcoming Thanksgiving theme. I am so tired of grinding every single day to make one feast so I can go on an adventure. Once my other accounts got some feast droppers, life was so much better.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dagar74 View Post
    I have checked every day and have not once seen the Alicorn. Sitting at 3 items won and hoping that I get one in the next few days or I will just grab what is there to ensure I get the grand prize. Even with randomizing, you would think an Alicorn would appear at least once in 27 days.
    I don't think the randomization is done "per account" but across ALL accounts. It's just my opinion, I have no knowledge of how their particular software works. But I agree some way of ensuring All prizes to show up in each account at least once during the month would be the best for us, and make one feel less "c hea t ed" when a certain prize never ever shows up.

I do think people will be more motivated to spend real $$$ when a game is perceived as "fair" and gives "pleasant surprises" instead of frustrating us. I get enough frustration IRL, I don't enjoy my supposed entertainment/relaxation frustrating me.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-29-23 at 12:53 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    New Baron Challenge announced today

Executive Chef
    To hold us until the new thread drops. Likely will skip this (I already have some of the items) and save up cabbages.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2426.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	71486

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2427.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	71487

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast