Thread: Terror Dragon: Dragon Needed For Current Event 10/3/23

Rhino Keeper

Terror Dragon: Dragon Needed For Current Event 10/3/23

(Mods, can you put a sticky on this thread, the Eerie tournament thread and the Special October Dragons thread? Thank you early again)

Hello Neighbors,

Like with all events in Dragon Story, a common dragon needs to bred to advance the progress. The dragon needed for the current event is the cool looking Terror Dragon (spooky, green, black). Before I proceed, I have to say Terror is a really cool looking dragon, the best of all of the dragons introduced on October 3, 2023.

There are two major ways to get this dragon. One is to breed it by breeding black and green (or a couple of alternative combos). The other way, which is the usual case for most players, collect 15 Omega Crowns to craft the dragon in the Spell Shop.

On my primary account, I bred Terror with Noirvine (pure black) and Quetzal (diamond, green) after 4 fails, one being a long Poison fail.

An alternate way of breeding Terror is to breed a pure diamond with the Conjuration Dragon (spooky, black, green) from the Happy Haunting Dragon Tales event from 2021.

Here's the egg to look for if you're breeding. It's a 4 hour breeding time:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Terror.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	71166

Good luck to all of you and please push the case for World Events to return. Thank you.
    Last edited by northernlight412; 10-05-23 at 06:37 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Are there any additional usages of Omega Crown, aside from the common dragon? Should I be grabbing more than one of them for some reason?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    Are there any additional usages of Omega Crown, aside from the common dragon? Should I be grabbing more than one of them for some reason?
    No uses other than to get the common dragon. A lot of people use the extra crowns to craft a 2nd common dragon. The first one could be used for missions while the 2nd can be raised to level 10.