Hi friends,

I want to let you all know that in a few days I'll be away for the forum for 3 weeks as I am going to immerse myself into the biggest adventure of my life to date. Super excited!

I've asked the team for this week's event goals provided ahead of time and they are trying super hard to do this for me, but it's no guarantee. So, I think it's best to have a backup plan for the next few weeks.

If one or more of the more experienced players could please volunteer to start a thread the day before the event is released and record goals as they go that would be great. Perhaps when the sneak peek is released, someone can volunteer then. If I get this week's event info, then it will only be for the event on the 19th that will need a volunteer for and I'll be back mid-event.

Shibuya will be around to post math and pictures which will help me catch up on inventory when I get back towards the end of October. Ideally, I would love it if someone could do the inventory entries and I can provide you with my templates.

You will need a mod to make the event thread a sticky thread, so I'll reach out to the others to help with this.

This last week or so I've been spending hours and hours catching up on all threads to update the inventory guide, so the only main story left to do now is the Gnome one which I'm still working through and I added the next goal as well. I'll do as much as time permits before I head off, but I've a very *very* long list of things I need to do in the next 3 days, so after today I'm not going to be around much.

I know you'll all look after each other in my absence. Much love to you all! I will let you all know when I'm back which will be around the 26th.