Thread: Repeat Leaderboard

Fashion Designer

Repeat Leaderboard

Oh, wow, thanks S8! We got a leaderboard event, but it is the *exact same one* we had 2 weeks ago. Amazing! I can't wait to get the same prizes again!

Is anyone awake over there? I appreciate that events are being offered, but things have been a mess in this game the last 2 weeks. I hope someone can spend a little time and attention to getting things back on track after this event. Thank you!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thanks for the report! Fantasy Forest animals are excited for October so they started the hocus pocus a bit early. We apologize for the less than charming experience. Our team investigated this and the intended milestone prizes are now available.

Any players who already received the old milestone reward, please submit a ticket through support.storm8.com and our forest rangers will sort it out for you. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thanks for the report! Fantasy Forest animals are excited for October so they started the hocus pocus a bit early. We apologize for the less than charming experience. Our team investigated this and the intended milestone prizes are now available.

Any players who already received the old milestone reward, please submit a ticket through support.storm8.com and our forest rangers will sort it out for you. Thanks!
    Oh, awesome! Thank you! happy Autumn!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.