Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Castle Story 09/28: Monster Hunt & LB s56 | event info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I have a lot of horses and energy. So if I really want the LB prize (seldom, but it happens) and the board isn't totally wacko on point totals... I craft ahead a number of swords, shields, and helms (at least a half dozen of each). Then about an hour and a half before the event ends, I use gems for double points and start going through my horses as fast as I can. I pause periodically to "cash in" a set of swords, shields, helms but continue with the horses until my hour of double boosts is up. I can get somewhere in the range of 3000-4000 points that way.

If necessary, I repeat the boost and sometimes find myself scouring the kingdom for any beasts I can trigger and usually end up in my desert with all the cacti and creatures down there. Lots of good triggers. On occasion I end up in quite a race down to the last minute. I haven't bought the pack with points but assume others on the board do so if they have quick jumps in points. I do have a bit of advantage living in the Pacific time zone so I can wake up on the Wednesday and see if anyone else has made a run and plan my day accordingly, finishing at 6:00 pm.
    I just find this to be insane! LOL
    I?m not willing to spend this kind of money on these things, but more power to the ones that are, I guess. I didn?t realize we could double points. That explains a lot. Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0116.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	150.9 KB 
ID:	71143  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    I?m not willing to spend this kind of money on these things, but more power to the ones that are, I guess. I didn?t realize we could double points. That explains a lot. Thank you!
    Well, it’s a game so that’s how it can be played!

I also saw a tip a few years back to wait several hours before starting a Monster Hunt. That way you’re less likely to get on a board with the intense players and perhaps on a board with more relaxed ones.

I give all credit to those who are willing to spend real life money in this game. There wouldn’t be a free game without them, and they are the ones who support it for the rest of us. So I just appreciate them and feel they have earned their successes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I can't speak for everyone but I used to purchase them when they had a unique design that matched the LB prize because I'm a collector. Plus, after the LB it turns into a deco so I used to leave them out if they were extra pretty. Off the top of my head I recall really liking the Widow Statue and the Wild Kelpie Statue:
    Attachment 71115
    Attachment 71116

A while back, however, they started giving us the same generic looking tower for every Leaderboard and the Realm Masters use them now, too! That's when I stopped shelling out gems for them. I get that it makes life easier for the team but I won't lie, it's really disappointing to me as a collector that I've lost the chance for so many unique items
    Yes! This! I bought some of the statues in the past because I liked the designs, but now it is constantly the same thing, so I don't bother.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post

Wow, that would have me totally out of the running for the monster prizes! Yes, it is frustrating to end up without a shot at the prizes on the leaderboards. I don't really play for those as am still working on just the regular token energy droppers! I did accidentally get one - the giant elemental - through regular gameplay. He's so huge but looks amazing in front of the keeps and dragony type buildings.

Nightclub Owner
    Anyone has the Wicket Stepmother? Inventory pics, collection time, drops...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Anyone has the Wicket Stepmother? Inventory pics, collection time, drops...
    Collection time: 6 h
    First drop: 2 mushrooms and 2 glimmerdust

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kopie van IMG_0027.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	71192
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kopie van IMG_0028.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	71193