Thread: Lack of current event?

Farm Supplier

Lack of current event?

Is there not currently an event going on, or am I just not high enough of a level to participate? I am level 23 and only have the spin to win wheel right now. No packages for sale, no events... Is this normal?

Fashion Designer
    Yes, it is normal for this game to not have events. We are having one leaderboard event per month, but it seems like we may have recently had 2 close together. I'm not sure why that was. Usually there are packages for sale. They had some sort of mix-up last week and had 4 sales going at once, but you couldn't see what any of the animals were. Hopefully they are working to get all the bugs worked out so that they can roll out a leaderboard event and sale bundles this Friday with no glitches.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Good to know, thanks. I figured it was like Dragon Story - once I hit the right level, there seems to always be an available event now.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, it *should* be that way. It was for years. Starting in 2020, Storm8 apparently decided that they didn't really care about Fantasy Forest Story anymore, and they more or less quit doing events altogether. Then a year ago they added the Spin to Win back to the game, and then the first leaderboard event that we had had in years started over Memorial Day weekend, 2023. Now they are doing them about once a month. Use the Spin to Win to build up your food reserves so that you can use them during the leaderboard. You get points for feeding animals, breeding, hatching, and evolving.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the tip. Honestly in ~3 weeks of playing, I haven't gotten food from the spin to win even a single time. Odd that they choose to put more effort into Dragon Story, but won't even make an effort to get it back on the Google Play Store. I even had to find an apk for Fantasy Forest since the only available version (for my phone at least) on Google Play is outdated.

Sucks that Storm8 seems to put so much more effort into Apple than Android. The ads for rewards, compatibility/versions (especially notable in Farm Story 2), and even rewards for downloading/playing their other games seem super tailored to the Apple experience. I've had to borrow my mother's iPad a few times just to get the "download our other game!" popups to go away... because clicking on them brings me to their page on Google Play letting me know they aren't even available to download on Android 13.

Farm Supplier
    With the new leaderboard event started, I noticed that the milestone prizes are the same as last time. Is this always the case? Was hoping for a different set of them to get another new habitat, but I guess another Glass Grove isn't horrible.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    With the new leaderboard event started, I noticed that the milestone prizes are the same as last time. Is this always the case? Was hoping for a different set of them to get another new habitat, but I guess another Glass Grove isn't horrible.
    No, they messed up again. There should not be a duplicate event. I don't know why Storm8 is so mixed up lately. I like the Glass Grove - it is a pretty habitat.

ETA: I just read Elsa's reply - they fixed it and made it the right event. Yay! So this habitat will be a Paper Pond. I love the second to last milestone - the Nightmare.