Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Tales 9/22/23: Tougher Than Rocks

Farm Supplier
    I ended up getting worried about not making it through the event in the allotted time after burning through 15+ breeding sessions with Blue x White and Blue/White x Blue/White/Stone, so I just purchased for gold.

Question for future Dragon Tales events - I feel like I remember seeing that the timer for completing the Tales didn't start until I started chapter 1. Is this correct? Meaning I could breed the needed dragon before even starting my timer for getting through the chapters?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    I ended up getting worried about not making it through the event in the allotted time after burning through 15+ breeding sessions with Blue x White and Blue/White x Blue/White/Stone, so I just purchased for gold.

Question for future Dragon Tales events - I feel like I remember seeing that the timer for completing the Tales didn't start until I started chapter 1. Is this correct? Meaning I could breed the needed dragon before even starting my timer for getting through the chapters?
    I'm not positive, so I will let NorthernLight weigh in here. I believe that you can begin breeding for the dragon as soon as it shows in the market, yes. However, the issue is that you can only delay the event 1 day. It will auto start after one day, so it really doesn't buy you much time.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post

Yes, the timer for the Dragon Tales start when you click "start" or autostart the next day. For breeding the dragon, you can try breeding for the common dragon the day it's in the Market and you can hatch it long before it's asked for in chapter 6 and it will count. You don't even have ṭo start the Tales to breed the common dragon as well.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Yes, the timer for the Dragon Tales start when you click "start" or autostart the next day. For breeding the dragon, you can try breeding for the common dragon the day it's in the Market and you can hatch it long before it's asked for in chapter 6 and it will count. You don't even have ṭo start the Tales to breed the common dragon as well.
    Wonderful, thanks for the info. I had started the breeding attempts for Bealsio during chapter 1 this time, think I just got really unlucky.

Is there any kind of trick to breeding the dragons in chapter 6 part 2? Like does the Diamond dragon thing make it more likely? I?m level 95 and I?ve realized that really what determines if I?m gonna finish a Dragon Tales event or not is whether or not I can breed the right **** dragon. For the last few events I?ve even started trying to breed it early. Like day 1 of this event, I was already trying to breed Bealsio dragon and I STILL haven?t gotten it. At this point I don?t think I?m going to be able to finish the event and it?s all because I can?t get the right combo.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clary_venture View Post
    Is there any kind of trick to breeding the dragons in chapter 6 part 2? Like does the Diamond dragon thing make it more likely? I?m level 95 and I?ve realized that really what determines if I?m gonna finish a Dragon Tales event or not is whether or not I can breed the right **** dragon. For the last few events I?ve even started trying to breed it early. Like day 1 of this event, I was already trying to breed Bealsio dragon and I STILL haven?t gotten it. At this point I don?t think I?m going to be able to finish the event and it?s all because I can?t get the right combo.
    Sadly, there's no surefire way to get the common dragon. There are options to finishing the Tales without the common dragon but, unfortunately, it will involve spending a total of 112 gold to skip any acts involving the Bealsio Dragon. The acts are as follows:

Chapter 6, Act 2: Hatch a Bealsio Dragon (Skip 50 gold)
    Chapter 8, Act 2: Breed Bismuth with Bealsio (Skip 50 gold). ***Before spending gold, try breeding Bismuth with Euchlorine instead to possibly save 50 gold. I mistakenly bred the rare with the super rare dragon in a previous DT and it counted. If it doesn't work then use the gold to skip the chapter.***
    Chapter 8, Act 4: Raise Bealsio to level 6 (Skip 12 gold)

I'm sorry to hear that Bealsio has been hard to breed. This is why I've been suggesting to eliminate the common dragon requirement for all events for the last 4 years to fall upon deaf ears, SMH.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by clary_venture View Post
    I'll ditto what NorthernLight said and add that using a Diamond type dragon runs the risk of breeding a diamond type dragon, which could clog up your breeding den for a couple days and delay your chance to breed again. That being said, I take my chances and often do use a diamond type dragon to breed with. it bit me in the rear this week. Lol! I got a Beryl Dragon.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12