Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Here Comes the Sunflower event issues

  1. #31
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Here?s a pic of the glitched Sunflower horse plus another broken animal: the armored horse which stays tiny and not animated and has no timer!Attachment 71080
    The oversized horse looks like it has a huge gray tail! Were you in Edit mode taking the picture? You won't see any collection effects if you are.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

  2. #32
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The oversized horse looks like it has a huge gray tail! Were you in Edit mode taking the picture? You won't see any collection effects if you are.
    I sent a ticket about this horse plus some other glitched items and since then, the sunflower steed is fixed... my armored horse is still frozen with no timer, and the telescope and moondial from the last sale still have no timer to "grow up" [not sure if that's a glitch or not]

  3. #33
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    2,028
    My "unable to upgrade to Level 5" problem disappeared when I collected from a workshop, thank you all very much! The dialogue for that level started as soon as I collected an event craft.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

  4. #34
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Queensland Australia
    Posts
    855
    I thought the problem with the faerie chests was fixed, however todays didn’t show up an again today. Does anyone else have this issue still?

  5. #35
    Hello,
    I?m curious, is anyone else having 0 to 1 drops of the Sunflower Fairy from the Tall Sunflower?

    I just cleared 4 sunflowers and received only 3 Sunflower Fairies, is this normal?

  6. #36
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Queensland Australia
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by winsawbran View Post
    Hello,
    I?m curious, is anyone else having 0 to 1 drops of the Sunflower Fairy from the Tall Sunflower?

    I just cleared 4 sunflowers and received only 3 Sunflower Fairies, is this normal?
    Yes it’s normal. We really have to work hard for the items that are needed to do adventures in this event format.

  7. #37
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I thought the problem with the faerie chests was fixed, however todays didn?t show up an again today. Does anyone else have this issue still?
    Mine aren't due for a few hours yet & I am pretty good about completing all 3 as soon as I see them. Remember the 22 hour timer to reset starts up when we finish clearing them, not from when they first appear in the Goalbook.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

  8. #38
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    122
    I reached the 1000 bouquets, got Princess Florenza, placed her on my board and closed the game.
    When I opened it afterwards, Princess Florenza was disappeared. Looked in my inventory, gone…
    Please give me Princess Florenza back

  9. #39
    I?m having the same problem. I?ve done at least 20 adventures to get the sunflower steed. I?m also out of nuggets & started using my gems. Faeries are also almost impossible even by using the gems to buy sunflower. This challenge is very very expensive & still stuck by not being able to acquire the sunflower steed. 🤬

  10. #40
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    16,882
    Quote Originally Posted by 58rainbow View Post
    I reached the 1000 bouquets, got Princess Florenza, placed her on my board and closed the game.
    When I opened it afterwards, Princess Florenza was disappeared. Looked in my inventory, gone…
    Please give me Princess Florenza back
    Sorry this happened. You have to log a ticket for this issue and it should be resolved in a few days.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •