Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here Comes the Sunflower event issues

Atrium goals

The goals for the chests for the atrium are not showing up for me. Example: tend to 10 animals. Earn a chest. It?s been two days and the goals aren?t showing. Please help!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica530 View Post
    The goals for the chests for the atrium are not showing up for me. Example: tend to 10 animals. Earn a chest. It?s been two days and the goals aren?t showing. Please help!!
    All players are affected by this bug and I have already reported it. The goals however, have now shown up. Closing thread as issue resolved. Thanks for posting in the right forum!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-24-23 at 06:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    To top it off, I have made the 4 picnic baskets which did not register on the goal. My picnic grove upgraded to level 4, can’t progress to next goal. I’m am truly for the first time, considering not completing an event.

Attachment 71055Attachment 71056
    I have the same issue. I made 4 baskets and upgraded to Level 4 without even checking the goal because it’s never been an issue. Now I’m stuck.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Here Comes the Sunflower event issues

merging all posts from the various bug posts into one.

I've been reporting them to S8 all as new bugs and issues come to light.

I have this same issue. Seem to be stuck on Level 4 even though I have made all the baskets and other materials

Host(ess)
    Hello. I’m also stuck on level 4. Even though I’ve upgraded my grove, the goals for be chapter reset and won’t me move on.

Hello I’m also having issues with level 4 on the sunflower patch I made everything and there’s a tick on on the upgrade to level 4 but it’s saying I still need to make 4 picnic baskets I’m just continuing to make parts at the moment .

Quote Originally Posted by keeksbeats View Post
    Hello. I’m also stuck on level 4. Even though I’ve upgraded my grove, the goals for be chapter reset and won’t me move on.
    This issue should be fixed.

New Resident
    I don?t know how to start a new post but I want to report that I can?t get past level 4 of my sunflower picnic. I also don?t know how to post a photo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    This issue should be fixed.
    I am now having the problem where accounts that had the different skins in the Workshop(sofiadeo and pinkpresence), where I sold the skinned one to purchase plain Workshops, will not let me upgrade to Level 5. I have the goals as usual in the goalbook, but the building is not giving me the ability to upgrade.

Account I cannot upgrade when tapping on the building (this pic is pinkpresence) :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0976.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	198.6 KB 
ID:	71077

Whereas my accounts without the skin glitches (aaerie and impylou) give me the upgrade ability (this is aaerie):

Name:	IMG_0977.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	185.9 KB 
ID:	71078
    So I can't upgrade even though the Goalbook is logging the items because the last goal is already checked off (this is pinkpresence):

Name:	IMG_0978.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	71079

Note the last goal is already checked off and it should not be:

Name:	IMG_0979.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	71081

Just realized the last goal, which is checked off, is for level 4 and should be Level 5.......
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-26-23 at 11:54 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast