Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here Comes the Sunflower event issues

Executive Chef

Here Comes the Sunflower event issues

Unable to craft in the Workshop for event that just started. The goalbook says I can, but I can't. I did sent a report. What's odd is that this affects only 1 of my accounts, pinkpresence (Pink's place). They all are played on my iPad Air 3 using iOs 16.6.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0969.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	71022
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Unable to craft in the Workshop for event that just started. The goalbook says I can, but I can't. I did sent a report. What's odd is that this affects only 1 of my accounts, pinkpresence (Pink's place). They all are played on my iPad Air 3 using iOs 16.6.

Name:	IMG_0969.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	71022
    2 accounts are affected, I hadn't yet gone on to my 4th account when I posted earlier. I am also having problems with sofiadeo (Sofia Deo). So I can see all the crafts (whether I am at the goal or not) on 2 accounts, and 2 are not showing the crafts in both workshops. It appears I am able to craft 1 item, and as soon as I start crafting something the other workshop shuts off the crafts. One major difference between the 4 accounts, is that the 2 I am having problems with defeated the 300 hit monster in the Ancient Mine for the Gnomish storyline earlier today, the other 2 accounts have not finished that goal yet.

The only other difference, is the accounts that have the changed skins on the Workshop are also the ones not working. It is only the regular Workshops that are functional.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-21-23 at 02:53 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks Sofia for posting in the right forum. I've sent the team a request for an update on all the issues.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks Sofia for posting in the right forum. I've sent the team a request for an update on all the issues.
    I realized the accounts that were not working, had the different skins on one Workshop. The 2 accounts that worked, did not have Workshops with skins. I sold the workshops with skins, bought a plain Workshop, built it, and it worked, yay! So it was pretty neat to have the different skinned Workshop, but not if it messes up events lolol.

Executive Chef

Picnic Grove Level 2 of current event only dropping 1 bouquet,

I noticed this AM that the upgraded Picnic Grove is still dropping only 1 bouquet. Please fix, tyvm!

New Resident
    Day 2 goals for faerie chests are not showing up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MyAmour View Post
    Day 2 goals for faerie chests are not showing up.
    My Day 2 faerie chest goals have also not shown up. 31 hours since completing yesterdays.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My Day 2 faerie chest goals have also not shown up. 31 hours since completing yesterdays.
    Yep, same issue for me. 27 hrs since I completed yesterday's.

No fairie chests showing up for the second day.

Executive Chef
    No faerie chests on day 2 for me as well.

To top it off, I have made the 4 picnic baskets which did not register on the goal. My picnic grove upgraded to level 4, can’t progress to next goal. I’m am truly for the first time, considering not completing an event.

Name:	FCF69286-0AB6-4FD1-96E7-0119F7104E6B.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	71055Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5C9D3738-B400-447C-9F7B-9FEC3F6A7F18.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	223.5 KB 
ID:	71056

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast