Thread: Wipe-Out

Executive Chef

Exclamation Wipe-Out

So i had 7,000 coins when I recently moved the cash register out of the way of the door. And exactly 1hr and 30 min. I turn on the app again, to check how my clothing are doing. And right when it comes on, My entire store is wiped out. Not a single rack of clothing nor a single shoe or bag on a table. The contrast pumps I had were in a quantity of 30,000 and more. Everything in my store was at least 1,000x or more. I did make a profitable amount ~300,000 coins. But I am concerned about how the clothing are getting sold so quickly.

Anyone else have this problem?

New Resident
    The same thing happened to me - spend three days stocking the store and when I opened the doors, 300.000 worth of close were gone and most of the racks an counters were empty - again! It would be nice if TL would fix this problem soon. I've never had this problem in any of the other games

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolde5 View Post
    The same thing happened to me - spend three days stocking the store and when I opened the doors, 300.000 worth of close were gone and most of the racks an counters were empty - again! It would be nice if TL would fix this problem soon. I've never had this problem in any of the other games
    Yah, but it's even worse for me. I spent at least 2-3weeks filling up my racks...

Rhino Keeper
    This has always happened. It happens to all of them that have things on counters/racks (Restaurant, Bakery, Fashion) except Nightclub (I think).
    It's some sort of connection problem. It doesn't really matter unless you care about how your boutique looks like and if you get a lot of "likes". I suggest you don't block the door for weeks because if you make clothes for 1 day, it all sells very fast, then you have another shipment of clothes coming in right away and you still have clothes on your racks/counters. I also find this happens less if you have less clothes on the racks/counters so just spread your clothes onto dif counters/racks.
    Ragamuffin.