Thread: Rhodochrosite Dragon: Dragon Needed For Strength of Stone Event 9/15/23

Rhino Keeper

Rhodochrosite Dragon: Dragon Needed For Strength of Stone Event 9/15/23

Hello Neighbors,

Like with all events in Dragon Story, a common dragon needs to bred to advance the progress. The dragon needed for the current event is the cool looking Rhodochrosite Dragon (stone, black, red). Before I proceed, I have to say the Rhodochrosite is a really nice looking dragon as with most of the dragons in the Stone September line of new releases.

There are two major ways to get this dragon. One is to breed it by breeding black and red (or a couple of alternative combos). The other way, which is the usual case for most players, collect 15 Omega Crowns to craft the dragon in the Spell Shop.

On my primary account, I had to craft the dragon in the Spell Shop because of some of the long fails associated with breeding black and red.

An alternate way of breeding Rhodochrosite is to breed a pure diamond with the Jet Dragon from the tournament two weeks ago or the Primal Rune Dragon, the ultra rare prize dragon from a previous event.

Here's the egg to look for if you're breeding. It's a 4 hour breeding time:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rhodochrosite.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	70971

Good luck to all of you and please push the case for World Events to return. Thank you.
    Last edited by northernlight412; 09-17-23 at 10:43 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Hiya! What is the breeding/incubation time on the Rhodochrosite dragon? I've got a Fire and Ash Tourmaline breeding with a 20 hour timer (no idea if this combo can even succeed on the needed dragon. I'm new-ish to the game and Ash was my only dragon with black) but I'm assuming 20 hours is too long for a common breed.

Additionally I wanted to let you know your Set in Stone guide was super helpful! Trying to find info on how events work was how I found your post/this forum, so thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skittycatt View Post
    Hiya! What is the breeding/incubation time on the Rhodochrosite dragon? I've got a Fire and Ash Tourmaline breeding with a 20 hour timer (no idea if this combo can even succeed on the needed dragon. I'm new-ish to the game and Ash was my only dragon with black) but I'm assuming 20 hours is too long for a common breed.

Additionally I wanted to let you know your Set in Stone guide was super helpful! Trying to find info on how events work was how I found your post/this forum, so thank you!
    4 hours. No problem on the guides.