Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 09/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2023)

Executive Chef
    Hey y'all!
    Apologies for the delay gettting a new thread up for the new release of repeat H'ween prizes.

But here it is:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Oct-2023)

SW ~ Maybe you wanna transfer the posts about the Oct release that are posted here over to that thread?

Fashion Designer
    SW ain't here, bro.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    I think we should post in the issues forum.
    Thank you for confirming

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Yes, if you look at my post above yours and some others further up the thread. For whatever reason (I am imagining that they weren't fully ready to roll out the October tent for some reason), we had a day of March's items being released instead of the new tent for October. So I got the prize that day, which was an item from March, and it did not count towards the four needed to get this month's grand prize.
    The cutoff to get the final prize for last month was probably listed.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    SW ain't here, bro.
    Lol, yo, I'm not a bro... I've not been on the forum much and don't know the skinny on SW, but I'm sure she'll be back at some point to see my message (?) or someone from S8 can pick up the ball. But since I'm not a moderator, I can't move posts from one thread to another.

In the meantime, please post about the October prizes on the thread I linked for 'em.....bro, lol.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678