Thread: Adamantia - harpy not spawning from Old Thomas' House?

Adamantia - harpy not spawning from Old Thomas' House?

I'm on the second step, "Beak and Seek". I was able to spawn an Upset Harpy to get to the second step, but haven't been able to spawn an Upset Harpy in a number of collections since. Someone else reported the same issue on the same step in the Madame Makeda thread, so I'm posting in case there is a bug preventing spawning in step 2.

I don't see any issues, you should be able to spawn Upset Harpy still from Old Thomas' House.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I'm stuck on this too. I have been trying Old Thomas House for two days and no harpies. This will take forever to get 20. I think there is a problem.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You might need to wait until the current event is over so that the spawn from Old Thomas is no longer relevant. there are a few posts in the discussion thread wondering the same but it would appear that the drop is not guaranteed and it's also quite rare. Keep collecting.

(and as an aside, no one has been posting goals for Adamantia, so screen shots in the discussion thread would be helpful)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Temerairesque View Post
    I'm on the second step, "Beak and Seek". I was able to spawn an Upset Harpy to get to the second step, but haven't been able to spawn an Upset Harpy in a number of collections since. Someone else reported the same issue on the same step in the Madame Makeda thread, so I'm posting in case there is a bug preventing spawning in step 2.
    I’ve had this problem too. In over 2 weeks I’ve managed to fight 3 & nothing for the past week. Also collections have dropped too. Only get eggs now. Was getting tokens & others thing when I first placed her. Seems this side goal has been lost

So what are we thinking guys ? Rare spawn or glitch ? No problem persevering if it?s just rare .. but wondering if worth opening a ticket if it?s a glitch

Quote Originally Posted by setanta101 View Post
    So what are we thinking guys ? Rare spawn or glitch ? No problem persevering if it?s just rare .. but wondering if worth opening a ticket if it?s a glitch
    To answer my own question it?s just a rare spawn , just keep after it

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm doing these goals now too and yes it's not a common spawn. Closing thread as issue is resolved.