Thread: Processing...Processing...Processing

Rhino Keeper

Processing...Processing...Processing

Why do i feel that half of my gameplay time is just waiting for the Processing boxes to go away.
    Go to the mine, processing
    Refresh bingo goals, processing
    Send gold, processing
    Breed dragons, well no processing box but it takes a while to have timer display.
    Then that purple you need internet dragon shows up, it takes forever for him to finish and half of those times i then get kicked out ....and need another 6 minutes, or more to get back in the game.

If i want to post a note to someome, i usually need to do that as first task after starting game otherwise i do not get keyboard. Even when i do and post i often promptly get kicked out of game. Most times the note posts but not always. It is a hard and tiring way to have to play. I wish S8 could fix these things.

Why does every activity take 20,30 secs, a minute to finish when it should be Poof, there you go, we're done. I really like the game but it is really getting frustrating with all the wait time. Today i spent 1 hour doing things but in reality that should have been done in maybe 20 minutes.

Please do not tell me i need a better bigger tablet because i heve been told by S8 there is a known issue and dragons will not run on Android 12 and 13. I was not told if you plan to fix that.
    Last edited by Rfs0404; 09-07-23 at 11:11 PM.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    Why do i feel that half of my gameplay time is just waiting for the Processing boxes to go away.
    Go to the mine, processing
    Refresh bingo goals, processing
    Send gold, processing
    Breed dragons, well no processing box but it takes a while to have timer display.
    Then that purple you need internet dragon shows up, it takes forever for him to finish and half of those times i then get kicked out ....and need another 6 minutes, or more to get back in the game.

If i want to post a note to someome, i usually need to do that as first task after starting game otherwise i do not get keyboard. Even when i do and post i often promptly get kicked out of game. Most times the note posts but not always. It is a hard and tiring way to have to play. I wish S8 could fix these things.

Why does every activity take 20,30 secs, a minute to finish when it should be Poof, there you go, we're done. I really like the game but it is really getting frustrating with all the wait time. Today i spent 1 hour doing things but in reality that should have been done in maybe 20 minutes.

Please do not tell me i need a better bigger tablet because i heve been told by S8 there is a known issue and dragons will not run on Android 12 and 13. I was not told if you plan to fix that.
    Please contact Support if you're experiencing issues with your account. Link is in my signature

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Please contact Support if you're experiencing issues with your account. Link is in my signature
    Thank you for the suggestion but...i feel the reply will be the same as i have received on other issues...we investigated, game is working as intended.