Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/07: Misfit Heroes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Man, I tried to use an unlimited 5 energy from an Academy character to chop rocks and training dummies . . . only it took 2.5 minutes for me to reload the game (because it doesn't acknowledge the unlimited energy otherwise). Then it reset 3 times while I tried to chop stuff and I watched the clock run down and my stuff undoing itself. I think I spent more energy trying to unlock the Academy character than energy saved chopping rock(s) and training dummies.

G'luck to everyone working their way through this one. It's energy intensive.

New Resident
    Goose still locked for lower level players

It looks like someone tried to fix it, but with no success 😉

Pic from yesterday
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0007.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	70920

Pic from today
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0009.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	70921

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    Not sure if this is happening to anyone else but the training dummies I'm only allowed to have five does anyone else have this issue if not can anyone tell me why I can only have five
    I can only have 3 training dummies. I’m not too bothered though, as I’m not noticing the cost so much. I buy 3, by the time I’ve collected enough battle tactics to need more dummies, I’ve also collected some more money.

Goose is still locked for me too Maybe today will be the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    Not sure if this is happening to anyone else but the training dummies I'm only allowed to have five does anyone else have this issue if not can anyone tell me why I can only have five
    You can only get 5 at a time but you can get keep getting them again after you use them. Weird, I know.

New Resident
    Finally I can craft a Goose

Requirements (Lower Level Players):
    3 Mercenary Helm, 10 Living Wood, 20 Glimmerdust (30 minutes)

I hope there will be no problems in the next goals <fingers crossed>

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My Adventure Archive drops getting getting worse and worse.

I am now only getting 2 battle tactics for my 6 archives.
    The same here. About 30 percent drops. I read your post and started keeping track. Over the collections today it’s about half of what is given on page 1.

I've been looking ahead at the crafting requirements, and wondering if it's even possible to accomplish?
    To get Helena, I'll need 2 travelers blades which each need 4 Heronium bars, which each take 50 coal and 35 iron ore. But we're capped at 99 so can't start to gather more until the first Heronium bar is crafted. Im maxed on both but will still have to gather 300 coal and almost 200 iron ore... it usually takes days to max out on a resource.
    Can anyone suggest some strategies? I don't have very many gems 😶

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberstorm40 View Post
    I've been looking ahead at the crafting requirements, and wondering if it's even possible to accomplish?
    To get Helena, I'll need 2 travelers blades which each need 4 Heronium bars, which each take 50 coal and 35 iron ore. But we're capped at 99 so can't start to gather more until the first Heronium bar is crafted. Im maxed on both but will still have to gather 300 coal and almost 200 iron ore... it usually takes days to max out on a resource.
    Can anyone suggest some strategies? I don't have very many gems 😶
    I know the iron rich rock piles you can purchase from the market will supply you with the iron ore. And maybe some coal. Off the top of my head I can't think of a consistent coal dropper. Most probably the rock piles you can purchase. But you might have to buy a lot. I hope you have coins available. And the mines too will drop some. Most of the time.

Executive Chef
    I'm wondering if there is any advantage to crafting an extra goose. Any opinions out there?
    I really don't need the drops listed.

Well after looking at what it would take, I've talked myself out of it.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast