Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/07: Misfit Heroes | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    I just did a quick comparison with the similar event: less items needed to drop from chopping but the cost of the training dummy is the same (6000 coins) while the similar item took 60 hits to chop, this one only 10, so the costs will be lots more in this event. Since we need 784 drops that will be about 72 dummies, so over 427000 coins, which is a lot!
    Thank you for doing the math! That is a lot.

ETA: We also have to buy Rock Outcroppings to chop, so that is an additional cost.
    Last edited by SummerSwan51; 09-08-23 at 12:32 AM.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

I wonder if we'll be able to make extra Battle Geese after the two, or some extra Merc Banners? They look like good items in their own right!
    Last edited by Temerairesque; 09-08-23 at 01:38 AM.

Plus I spent 40k on those mouse knights thinking they were an event item, LOL! Whoops. Better plant some fellora!

Executive Chef
    I don't like the limited number of Adventure Archives we can buy. Limited number is becoming more and more the norm. Or maybe I'm just noticing it more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Temerairesque View Post
    Plus I spent 40k on those mouse knights thinking they were an event item, LOL! Whoops. Better plant some fellora!
    Omg, same. I also thought they were event items. You're not alone! Good call on the fellora! G'luck everyone. Seems like a good option to burn a Council/Academy character if you still have any for that 10 min of unlimited energy. Lots of rock chopping. It's a bit annoying that we're capped on how many training dummies can be out. :<

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The only Alpaca Squire available to buy in the Market costs 125 gems. There should be some available to buy with coins. Could this be resolved before the weekend, please? Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll report this over.
    This has been fixed and there are coin ones available now. For anyone reading this post that spent gems not realising it was a glitch, your gems have been returned. Not sure if that means they've also been removed from your board. Sorry about that.

Fashion Designer
    I?m being told to recruit Battle Geese, but it tells me I can?t because it?s locked by a goal. What gives?

the goal says to recruit means you craft it. You're going to have to provide more info if I'm to report it. ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    the goal says to recruit means you craft it. You're going to have to provide more info if I'm to report it. ?
    Yes, I know that. I completed all the goals leading up to ?Recruit Battle Geese.? I went to the Mercenary Guild, and it doesn?t give me the option to do anything. It just says ?locked by goal.? I have closed out of my game multiple times with no change. I stored the building and took it back out. Still no change. Obviously other people have been able to craft the Geese, so there must either be something with my game or there is a side task that I need to complete. I hope I?m not going to be stuck for the entire weekend. I bought supplies to speed things up, and now I?m stalled.

I'll report this over too now. Thanks for the extra info that's very helpful.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast