Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/07: Misfit Heroes | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I am a fan of the bright, joyful colors of these heroes. It looks like this will be a tough challenge, but Helena will be a great prize.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals and prizes now available in posts 2 and 3 on page 1 of this thread. All the best to those participating.

Farm Supplier
    Is Helena guaranteed to drop Seeker's Coin?or is it a chance-based occurrence?

Quote Originally Posted by TEC1980 View Post
    Is Helena guaranteed to drop Seeker's Coin?or is it a chance-based occurrence?
    No idea. We never get that kind of information as part of what is provided to me otherwise I'd share it. We all have to wait till the end of the event to know what drops if any are guaranteed unless S8 post additional information.

Anyone know of a similar event in the past? I am trying to weigh the investment requirements. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    I love that Old Thomas's floors are "creeky" instead of "creaky." They must be very wet!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post
    Anyone know of a similar event in the past? I am trying to weigh the investment requirements. Thank you.
    Similar to War of the Woodlands: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103788

Executive Chef
    The only Alpaca Squire available to buy in the Market costs 125 gems. There should be some available to buy with coins. Could this be resolved before the weekend, please? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The only Alpaca Squire available to buy in the Market costs 125 gems. There should be some available to buy with coins. Could this be resolved before the weekend, please? Thank you!
    I'll report this over.

Rhino Keeper
    I just did a quick comparison with the similar event: less items needed to drop from chopping but the cost of the training dummy is the same (6000 coins) while the similar item took 60 hits to chop, this one only 10, so the costs will be lots more in this event. Since we need 784 drops that will be about 72 dummies, so over 427000 coins, which is a lot!

Oops, didnt see that second battle goose, thats a total of 976 drops so over 530000 coins for the dummies and 1098 drops of destiny ore so about 110000 for the rocks, 630.000 in total for those two
    Last edited by gustafrog1; 09-08-23 at 04:33 AM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast