Thread: Rooted Mine

Rhino Keeper

Rooted Mine

Hello, I am on level 10. There is an offer for 5 days to buy a rooted mine. I don?t have enough gems. Can I buy it later during the game? And is it necessary? Thanks for any advice.

Nightclub Owner
    Standard purchase decoration item for 400 gems. I don't own it and live well without.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Standard purchase decoration item for 400 gems. I don't own it and live well without.

Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 58rainbow View Post
    Hello, I am on level 10. There is an offer for 5 days to buy a rooted mine. I don?t have enough gems. Can I buy it later during the game? And is it necessary? Thanks for any advice.
    Like ShibuyaCloth said, you can buy it anytime for 400 gems. The 5 day challenge is to buy it and then you will get a refund of some of the gems. If you buy it later, you won't get any of your gems refunded.

I bought a Rooted Mine on sale last fall for my old account. I was extremely low on Enchanter's Essence, and it has been very helpful to me to rebuild my supply as it is guaranteed to drop Enchanter's Essence daily. I bought one for this new account when I was at the same point that you are at now - spent 400 gems and got some refunded within the 5 day period. Personally, I found it very helpful for getting my account off to a good start because I was able to build a supply of EE before I even needed it. it also drops wood, stone, and a variety of other items.

All of that being said, if you don't have the gems at this time, don't waste time worrying about it. I just wanted to get ahead.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you very much for your detailed answer, SummerSwan. It is very helpful.