Thread: A!low selling of purple breeding roost and ticket temple

Rhino Keeper

A!low selling of purple breeding roost and ticket temple

Allowing these items to be sold Or deleted would free up valuab!e space when they are no longer used. Please, please, please!!!!! No good reason these couldn't be sold like most other buildings.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I'm sorry, but this isn't something we can do. They aren't sellable because people will accidentally sell them.

We'll share the feedback with the team that you're interested in more space. Players may also have some tips to share with ideas they use to make room on their islands. You can store decorations that you're not using or look out for sales on items like the Dragon Stable to get a nice deal on Dragon storage.

Fashion Designer
    Couldn't people buy them back if they sold them accidentally?

Even before I got locked out of my old account, I basically couldn't really play anymore because I didn't have room for any more dragons, even after storing most of my deco (I do have some nice looking things that I like to keep out on display), and I bought a lot of storage space in the Dragon Stable, but dragons really don't do us much good if we can't look at them in their habitats. A stored dragon is an invisible dragon.

Other than that, the only other thing I can think of is upgrading all your habitats to hold 5 dragons if possible - phase out the 3 dragon habitats if you can afford to pay gems for the other habitats.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the reply. One can sell the healing or evolution temples or other things, which have more value, so no reason that one cant sell and buy them back. I've sold everything possible other than dragons and have played the game since about 2013, so not too many tips I've not read or wrote regarding space. I have over 1500 dragons and almost 5 for every 5 dragon habitat except for GPDs. I even bought and upgraded the red to 6 dragons each. I choose not to have a bunch of games or store away dragons I worked hard to obtain, so 30 dragons left and I'm out of room. It comes back to we need more land, but that ain't in the plans.

Store them instead of sell?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm sorry, but this isn't something we can do. They aren't sellable because people will accidentally sell them.

We'll share the feedback with the team that you're interested in more space. Players may also have some tips to share with ideas they use to make room on their islands. You can store decorations that you're not using or look out for sales on items like the Dragon Stable to get a nice deal on Dragon storage.
    If you?re worried about people accidentally selling them what about allowing them to go in storage? I?ve wondered the same thing about the items like Eternal Flame. The breeding roost is useless when you don?t have gold to activate though so just in the way.

Rhino Keeper
    Perhaps to hold more dragons S8 could allow for another upgrade to hold 6 dragons like the red habitat. But since alot of 4s upgrade to 5 i don't know how those might upgrade to 6...need do 2 upgrades to 5 then 6. Or would there be knowledge to do upgrade from 4 to 6?

And make the diamond hab upgradeable from 4 to 5 or 6 too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RisZinnia View Post
    If you?re worried about people accidentally selling them what about allowing them to go in storage? I?ve wondered the same thing about the items like Eternal Flame. The breeding roost is useless when you don?t have gold to activate though so just in the way.
    Excellent idea!

Rhino Keeper
    More space would be wonderful. It also would be wonderful if we could actually get rid of things that clog up our storage yet we can’t possibly get rid of. A prime example are the gems that we used to need to craft dragons with. We have lost an untold number of upper level IOS players because of an as yet to be solved and the android version has not been available in the Google store for years.From some players that I know, they are able to play a bit with older android 11 devices, even using android 8 and 9. They have big problems though trying to use android 12 or 13. It would be wonderful if all of those problems could finally be solved and I honestly believe that at least the huge IOS problem is being worked on and I expect that it will eventually be solved. When that happens, maybe then the need for more space can and will be addressed

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RisZinnia View Post
    There's technical reasons on why these can't be stored related to their functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    Perhaps to hold more dragons S8 could allow for another upgrade to hold 6 dragons like the red habitat. But since alot of 4s upgrade to 5 i don't know how those might upgrade to 6...need do 2 upgrades to 5 then 6. Or would there be knowledge to do upgrade from 4 to 6?

And make the diamond hab upgradeable from 4 to 5 or 6 too.
    There's two obstacles with this:
    1) Adding too many Dragons to a habitat can look really ugly. Like a giant ball of animated dragon parts.
    2) Adding too many Dragons (or animations) can cause memory crashes on some devices. A few years ago our team did a great job optimizing the animations by only playing them when they're visible on the screen. Adding more animations in a smaller surface area is going to create performance issues. Our players use a wide range of devices.

Board management is a player responsibility, so additions like the Dragon Stable (which we do sales on periodically) help players store some Dragons they don't want to play with right now and enjoy their favorites displayed in their habitats.

Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    More space would be wonderful. It also would be wonderful if we could actually get rid of things that clog up our storage yet we can’t possibly get rid of. A prime example are the gems that we used to need to craft dragons with. We have lost an untold number of upper level IOS players because of an as yet to be solved and the android version has not been available in the Google store for years.From some players that I know, they are able to play a bit with older android 11 devices, even using android 8 and 9. They have big problems though trying to use android 12 or 13. It would be wonderful if all of those problems could finally be solved and I honestly believe that at least the huge IOS problem is being worked on and I expect that it will eventually be solved. When that happens, maybe then the need for more space can and will be addressed

We can make probably "hide" the old gemstones so you still have them on our end, but can't see them. I thought we already had. We may have made them visible again due to an issue. I'll go research and check on that.

We're working on the fix for iOS logins. We've been testing and ran into a couple of annoying technical issues that the team is working on right now. This is the priority for Dragon Story. That being said, in some cases if the request is small enough I can maybe help with like seeing if we can hide the gemstones.