Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Castle Story 08/31: Monster Hunt & LB s55| event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll put in a clarification request as the official drops for the Helipuffer do not list expansion permits, but they do list trade tickets...
    Prize info in post #2.
    Hi all, quick post to let you know that the in-game screen was incorrect and that the official drops are correct. Expansion permits are NOT a drop. The in-game goal tab on the Beast Master screen has been updated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The Helipuffer is fun to fight - inflates and squeaks when hit.
    I agree, they did a good job with the animation for this one. So cute!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Second collection from the Helipuffer gave 3 trade tickets!

I experienced an odd thing today on the MH. I only started playing 17 hours before the end of the MH because i’d been out of town, but caught up with the leaders by the end. I easily overtook the player in 2nd place and didn’t think he would try to catch up in the last hour because he didn’t have a huge team of energy droppers and did not have any large number of horses out either. But surprise, surprise, after I overtook the player, his score jumped by 2,100 points. I overtook that again, working on my horses, and the player overtook me by 2,100 points again. This happened at least two more times before the player stopped trying to overtake me. I was puzzled as to why until I realised that the Deus Ex Machina booster pack sale had ended

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I experienced an odd thing today on the MH. I only started playing 17 hours before the end of the MH because i’d been out of town, but caught up with the leaders by the end. I easily overtook the player in 2nd place and didn’t think he would try to catch up in the last hour because he didn’t have a huge team of energy droppers and did not have any large number of horses out either. But surprise, surprise, after I overtook the player, his score jumped by 2,100 points. I overtook that again, working on my horses, and the player overtook me by 2,100 points again. This happened at least two more times before the player stopped trying to overtake me. I was puzzled as to why until I realised that the Deus Ex Machina booster pack sale had ended
    Poor dude just couldn't win even after investing a lot of money. But at least he got 2nd, I hope.

I've been wondering if you were still around, deadpixel. Welcome back!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Poor dude just couldn't win even after investing a lot of money. But at least he got 2nd, I hope.

I've been wondering if you were still around, deadpixel. Welcome back!
    Thank you

Unfortunately, he didn?t. He was banging on the rescue package to keep ahead, and once that came to an end he wasn?t able to keep up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12