Thread: Sale Today - August 28, 2023

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar

Sale Today - August 28, 2023

Hmmm looks like an exotic unicorn perhaps.
    Big Sale Today
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7702.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	70515
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Sale is alright.

I like the Unicorn Sea Pony, bought 2 with gems I still had from before. A thousand gems for just 2 thought is yikes.

Doesn't mean I still didn't buy all 5 though. Also yikes on the School Fountain, 63 gems? As Leland from RDC says, "..what the??" and "WHAT?!"

Name:	IMG_0118.gif 
Views:	11 
Size:	187.6 KB 
ID:	70826

They're really pretty though. Especially paired with the Rainbow Cupcake Display. It really brings out the bright white and even rainbow colours in the ponies.

Name:	IMG_0125.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	331.3 KB 
ID:	70825

Anyway, I also bought 3 Black Sheep, may buy Golden Fish Fountain, may not. Not too keen on that either way.

Yes I am back for the time being, I reckon I just needed a break. It also helps having people like RDC always putting a smile on my face.
    Needed a distraction other than the game for once. It also helps expand my knowledge in the English language and certain words within it that I didn't know prior to. But it still doesn't mean I don't dislike some parts of the game (and otherwise) though. Won't be on much at all still, but I thought I will enjoy the happier parts if nothing else and maybe get on once in some time. Including enjoying my lovely beautiful flytraps. I'm going to be honest, I seen that a few weeks ago and almost all my anger dissipated momentarily. It's a wonder what those flytraps does for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Can you guys put the jungle falls in the market since you out the Zeus crab up for sale? Please and thank you with peace and love.