Thread: Clothes question (retitled by mod)

Clothes question (retitled by mod)

Hoi, is het mogelijk om kleding uit de catalogus te verwijderen. Zoals de kleding waar je je beloning al voor hebt gehad, of welke je niet leuk vind?
    Gr, Corina

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    reposting question in English to assist player with a response.

is it possible to remove clothes from the catalog. Like the clothes you already got your reward for, or which you don't like?
    Coina65, are you able to post your questions in English? We do have a wonderful player base that may be able to assist you in Dutch, but it might be quicker if you were to post in English in future and then you can translate the answer. Thanks.

[moving post to discussions forum and removing duplicate thread/question]

Quote Originally Posted by corina65 View Post
    Hoi, is het mogelijk om kleding uit de catalogus te verwijderen. Zoals de kleding waar je je beloning al voor hebt gehad, of welke je niet leuk vind?
    Gr, Corina
    Edit: I realized post was already translated after I posted this ����*♀️ excuse my redundancy

Translation for mods: ?Hi, is it possible to remove clothes from the catalog. Like the clothes you already had your reward for, or which you don't like?
    Gr, Corina?

As far as I am aware you unfortunately can?t remove clothing from the catalog.
    (Voor zover ik weet kun je helaas geen kleding uit de catalogus verwijderen.)