I?ll preface this with, I?m sure there are reasons I haven?t thought of as to why Storm wouldn?t be able to do this, but I remember a long while back when the Gem dispenser was given as a one time deal, never to be offered again.
So I was thinking, why couldn?t Storm do a one and only sale event where they offered ALL PAST decorations?
As we receive new goals, there will still be things that people miss and even with an awesome ?warehouse sale? it might be impossible for some to buy everything they want. I mean, unless they?re able to drop a couple thousand green?
They use to have Black Friday sales that everyone looked forward to. Dropping a sale like this, for Black Friday would be a dream for older and newer players alike. Or it could be a Bakery Story anniversary event!
The game has been around, that I know of, for at least 12 or 13 years. That is a lot of goals, a lot of weekly updates, a lot of side goals, a lot of ovens, tables, chairs, and A LOT of decorations; not to mention things like wallpapers and wall decorations.
It?s just a thought and I was wondering how others might feel about this.
I know Storm doesn?t really pay much attention to the forum anymore, and I don?t really come here to post anymore, unless I am looking for goal information. Maybe others might like this as well, or think of something I haven?t thought of, but I thought I?d put it out there. Anyone can feel free to give their opinion or thoughts on this.

Have a great day everyone!