Thread: Archipelago dragon wants to be crafted with 2 hydroponic markers

Rhino Keeper

Archipelago dragon wants to be crafted with 2 hydroponic markers

Archipelago dragon in spell shop does not have ocarina associated with it for crafting. It calls for same thing as first tales dragon. Shame i could not craft both of them.

UPDATE...i went back to check if the ocarina was being used at all for 10x farm boost or bingo tix. It is not being used. And... the object needed to craft those items instead of the ocarina keep changing!

So far, I have seen the monthly sea dollars, 1600 essence, the mining badges, 3 tales blue stories and the 150 spin tickets.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    Archipelago dragon in spell shop does not have ocarina associated with it for crafting. It calls for same thing as first tales dragon. Shame i could not craft both of them.

UPDATE...i went back to check if the ocarina was being used at all for 10x farm boost or bingo tix. It is not being used. And... the object needed to craft those items instead of the ocarina keep changing!

So far, I have seen the monthly sea dollars, 1600 essence, the mining badges, 3 tales blue stories and the 150 spin tickets.
    Thank you for flagging this down! It looks like the correct ocarina is now in the Spell Shop and available to craft the Archipelago Dragon