Thread: No Wheel To Spin 8/18/23

Rhino Keeper

No Wheel To Spin 8/18/23

The title says it all. There's no wheel to spin. How will us Androiders spin to win nothing if we don't have the wheel to spin for 5 tickets on?

Rhino Keeper
    On the right side if the screen there is a graphic of a ticket. Tap on thst and you will get the old wheel I did this using an android device

Rhino Keeper
    I guess S8 read this thread because the not so great spin for not enough tickets has appeared. They have it set for 7 days BUT... they did not reset the timer. I did a spin on the old, nice wheel this morning so it says i need wait 16 hours to try again. I am never close to 150 tix so its more a matter of principle. But losing a spin on a next to impossible chance to earn enough tix is really not nice. Seems the fix of an error was not thoroughly, completely, properly fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I guess S8 read this thread because the not so great spin for not enough tickets has appeared. They have it set for 7 days BUT... they did not reset the timer. I did a spin on the old, nice wheel this morning so it says i need wait 16 hours to try again. I am never close to 150 tix so its more a matter of principle. But losing a spin on a next to impossible chance to earn enough tix is really not nice. Seems the fix of an error was not thoroughly, completely, properly fixed.
    I believe you to be 100% right on what you wrote but I would add to it. That only really hurts android players. It really doesn’t hurt IOS players…those that actually can play anyway. They can gain their day back by simply using a video. Actually, they are able to use several videos if they really want to get the dragon. That is me on my 2 small islands but I have to use Android on my main island. There I will have 6 days and zero chance. Why, couldn’t the mistaken wheel have just remained for the original time period? It obviously was there because of an error but it would have hurt nothing to let it play out. Yes, some players would have gotten 10 or 20 gold and an old expired dragon like the Mindvolt. But you would have more happy players and good will. What was gained by switching back in mid stream?