Views:	79 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	70414

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CYMERA_20230819_015117.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	70415

Thanks for flagging - this has been fixed. It may take a little time to load the art, but you should see it in about 30 minutes (roughly).
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

No belt showing on new goal

Please fix the outfit. We?ll never finish the goal without the belt. Is it on back order ? Or is it stuck in a container port side ? Hope it?s fixed by tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    Very quick, thank you ��

Has it been fixed yet? It still isnt available on Android

I can see it on my little iPod. I can't see it on my Android phone. By the way, is there supposed to be a belt included on this? I only see three items.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on both an iPad and an Android. (It's so much easier to decorate with Android).
    At least we can play because Android players cannot.
    On Apple, I see three outfits and I can do skirts tonight. You're right, no belt.
    On Android, there is 0 for time with no mastery bar on top. When I flip it open, there is nothing. It's all black with no cloths. I've been playing this game for a decade and I've never seen this.

Bubblegum Cowgirl goal (5 step goal)

Soooo.... my first thought when this goal popped up was: "Gee, great! Yet ANOTHER Storm8 game that's piling goal upon goal!😡"

But I went ahead and started it anyway. THEN, when I got to the 2nd step (which is the 1st step where you MAKE the clothes), I tapped on the outfit to make it but it DIDN'T have ANY clothes to make! The only thing I saw was a black background!

I went back to the tab that had the Bubblegum Cowgirl outfit and the timer read 0 seconds and the gem bar was missing! So, not only do we have multiple goals to contend with at the same time, but one of them is DEFECTIVE! And who knows how long it'll take them to even NOTICE there's a problem... let alone FIX it!

😡Storm8 game developers are persistently, gradually taking the FUN out of each and every one of their games! Grrr!😡

Host(ess)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. It can become quite annoying.

Host(ess)

Bubblegum cowgirl Fashion story

Is anyone else having the problem of nothing showing up for bubblegum cowgirl? Why give out a goal that can't be completed.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast