Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Tales 8/18/23: Open Seas

Rhino Keeper
    This is awesome, reminds me of old days. Hope they keep it. Thanks for heads up as I never do spins for points.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    This is awesome, reminds me of old days. Hope they keep it. Thanks for heads up as I never do spins for points.
    I think you hopes may be dashed...spin to lose is back. They have it set for u days so at least S8 did not just swap out old wheel for new but they did not reset timer on spins so since i spun this am i have 16 hrs to wait. I cannot get enough tickets with 7 days of spins so forget it with 1 less. I doubt they have adjusted the wheel in favor of 30, 40 point spins.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, hopes dashed. Was really happy for a moment there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Yes, hopes dashed. Was really happy for a moment there.
    Same here. Just when I had hope that something would change for the Spin To Lose for Droid players, they screw it back up again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Same here. Just when I had hope that something would change for the Spin To Lose for Droid players, they screw it back up again.
    I don't know why they couldn't just let that old wheel play out for the 7 days n let players be happy for a few days more. I am sure they know there are few..if any..players that like their ???? new wheel, yet they persist with it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I don't know why they couldn't just let that old wheel play out for the 7 days n let players be happy for a few days more. I am sure they know there are few..if any..players that like their ???? new wheel, yet they persist with it.
    Yes, not only that, but if they were going to return it to the "correct" wheel, they should have rewarded us with some free tickets to make up for their mistake. Do you remember those days? Occasionally if they made a mistake, they would make it up to us by giving us a little gift. Now they don't even pay attention to us.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12