Thread: Sea King Dragon: Dragon Needed For Current Event 8/11/23

Rhino Keeper

Sea King Dragon: Dragon Needed For Current Event 8/11/23

Hello Neighbors,

Like with all events in Dragon Story, a common dragon needs to bred to advance the progress. The dragon needed for the current event is the cool looking Sea King Dragon. There are two major ways to get this dragon. One is to breed it by breeding red and yellow (or a couple of alternative combos). The other way, which is the usual case for most players, collect 15 Omega Crowns to craft the dragon in the Spell Shop.

On my secondary account, I bred Sea King by breeding Tropic (tropic) with Rustling (yellow, red) on the second try with the combo. Have to craft this on my main account because of horrible fails.

Here's the egg to look for if you're breeding:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sea King.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	70337

Good luck to all of you!!!

Fashion Designer
    I was lucky and got it right away with Fire and Air.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it using 2 athletic. That is a dangerous combination though as there are many very long combinations possible

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Got it using 2 athletic. That is a dangerous combination though as there are many very long combinations possible
    Tidehunter is for the Dragon Tales which is included in the Dragon Tales 8/18/23: Open Seas thread. This thread was for the Sea King released for the L'Board on 8/11/23.