Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Plant Based Menu - 2023 Aug. 08 (14 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I'm glad it wasn't the 2 hr recipe from the Orchid Oven 🙈
    ssttt, we do not talk about that one ever, ssshh 🤫 lololol it's a cursed object at this point

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    Attachment 70302Attachment 70299

Here is the counter presentation for 2nd oven/2nd recipe, Loretta recipe, and all the prizes. Now we can all make informed decision on whether to do goal or not.Attachment 70300
    thank you! ❤️

Executive Chef
    Not popular opinion but I like the tables/chairs, appliances, recipes, and final goal prize. I'll probably do side goal too for the prize and gems. Once I'm done probably stop baking till next round of goals, so inventory sells and no loss of coins afterwards 🙂

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    ssttt, we do not talk about that one ever, ssshh 🤫 lololol it's a cursed object at this point
    I was waaaiting for you 😆 🦥
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

i really like this goal! the Plant Filled Cafe is so wonderful! im happy with the final goal prize this time i especially like how it can be used in both an indoor and outdoor decorated bakery, it will fit in perfectly with my outdoor bakery 😊 the Berry Garden, Hanging Plants, and Plant Based Counter are really nice too. tho i dont typically use the appliances after the goal ends, i enjoy the designs for both the oven and stove. of all the photos I've seen of the recipes in this thread, i do enjoy most of the recipes and their counter displays, especially the Butterfly Pea Cheesecake. they're simple but elegant imo. Monstera table i'm interested in using as a decorative feature for greener areas around the bakery 🤔 i would have preferred the Sustainability Station was different, something more than again just a table, tho everything else i like in the goal does make up for it.

i will be doing the Magnolia Market side goal even tho i did buy the U version in a sale not too long ago. had i known itd only release a few months later for free in a goal i mightve saved those gems ☠️ but at least now I'll have two. since the recipes disappear after the side goal is complete its not as huge of an issue for me, but the counter display for the Flower Tower really looks like its cooking in progress, its just a bit odd when compared with the dish display.

Farm Supplier
    Yesss im so happy that they finally decided to go with the plant based theme!! I love everything about it! Glorious job storm8! I have been suggesting this theme all year! Haha 🌹🌿☕🌹🌿☕

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy0917 View Post
    Yesss im so happy that they finally decided to go with the plant based theme!! I love everything about it! Glorious job storm8! I have been suggesting this theme all year! Haha 🌹🌿☕🌹🌿☕
    Me toooo 🥰 i actually suggest Botanical theme for future goals and im so happy to see this kind of goal finally! 🌱💚

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Ughhh….why does the flower tower counter presentation look nothing like it’s pretty recipe?!
    Exactly..its looks so lame..it looks like the design dept couldn't finish the final design on time so they gave whatever was ready..by far the ugliest presentation..I'm embarrassed for them...

We made an update to the Flower Tower recipe so that the serving state will now show for the counter presentation. The game will need to be reinstalled to see this change.

The team really appreciates all the feedback.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We made an update to the Flower Tower recipe so that the serving state will now show for the counter presentation. The game will need to be reinstalled to see this change.

The team really appreciates all the feedback.
    Wow! Thanks for fixing the recipe! How do you reinstall an app without losing the data?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast