Thread: No avatar for Deep Lord dragon

Rhino Keeper

No avatar for Deep Lord dragon

I have Deep Lord Dragon in a habitat. When i visit that habitat i see avatars for all dragons living there and all but Deep Lord have pictures of the dragons. Deep Lord just swirls. If i tap it it takes me to him in habitat and then he is visible. But avatar just swirls, no picture. I use Android.

Rreporting this over.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Looks like the Deep Lord didn’t want to have his picture taken. Luckily, the dragon tamers were able to snap one of him when he wasn’t paying attention. This should now be fixed.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I think no film in camera....avatar still just swirls on Android. I cannot uninstall and reload game because i do not have enough storage to do that but usually just quitting game and returning works but no picture this time.

Fashion Designer
    Same here. I finally just bred Deep Lord today and immediately noticed this.

There is another dragon that they have the wrong avator for. If I find it again, I'll report it, too. It was a recent one.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.