Thread: Transferred Account to try and log in

Rhino Keeper

Transferred Account to try and log in

I have a second device that I had an account on that I don?t play but I opened it up and it worked. I figured maybe I could transfer my maxed account to that device to see it it would work since it?s an older iOS. I did that, and now that device won?t log in either. My biggest assumption is the game just can?t handle all the dragons and habitats that I have. Which doesn?t even make sense. It?s unbelievably disheartening. I spent a decent bit of money on this account many years ago and I can?t even use it.

Disclaimer: I did this because on the newer account I saw white gold dragon is only 1500 and I wanted to buy it on my old account since I have the gold for it. Storm8, I?d love it if you take that gold and put that dragon into my nest so when I?m able to finally get in in for my every-other-monthly session it?ll be there.

Please use these steps to login to Dragon Story. You can use the same username and password that you use on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Storm8 Account / Account Transfer

Storm8 Account

To add neighbors and be able to save your account, you must create a Storm8 Account. To create a Storm8 ID open the Social page from the Menu and tap the Invite tab. If you already have a Storm8 ID it will be displayed at the top of the page. If you do not have a Storm8 ID, you will have to sign up for one. Your ID will be publicly displayed on the forums and you will be able to use it to add neighbors.

To set a password for recovery of your games in case you lose it, click on the "S8" button the top right corner and then on "Account Settings." From there, follow the steps to choose your password. This will also be the password you can use to login to the forums. You can use this process to also reset your password if you forget it.

Account Transfer

You can use the login feature to sign into your account in Dragon Story. This feature will also allow you to play on more than one device!

1. Click on the "S8" icon in the top right corner.
    2. Click on "Account Settings"
    3. Click on "Log in to Another Account" and then type in your account information for the account that you would like to login to. (If you forget the password, you can contact support at support.storm8.com)

4. Click on the "Log in" button and confirm the account transfer.

Once you have finished logging in, all of your other Storm8 games will also transfer to the games stored under this account besides Home Design Makeover and Property Brothers Home Design.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    It sounds to me like deamon506 was able to get in successfully the first time, but now the game won't load. The instructions above won't help in that situation.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    That?s correct.

Rhino Keeper
    My big island is similar to deamon...almost all are 5 dragon habitats and about 3 plots empty. I use Android old verion 8 tablet but it has only 16 gig storage and with DS growing to over 2 gig the tablet can have issues. Or perhaps that just agravates the dragon issues, like i get kicked out posting notes...if i even get keyboard, i get kicked out when the main resets happen on Tues n Fri..purple drgn pops up too often n after processing processing...then kicks me out and reload takes 6 or 7 mins. Seems way to long for a game to reload, no?

I cannot buy another tablet unless its android 11 or lower and will not upgrade to 12 because there are known S8 issues with 12 and 13 and my big island will not load on them. And there are few reasonably priced reliable tablets that fit that criteria.

Then there are all the other times it processes processes..going into mine, refreshing bingo boxes. I feel half my play time is waitg for processing... but at least i can play.

But in my own winding way of getting to my point... why did S8 build a game to allow players to build big islands such that they built themselves out of playability???

Is there any way S8 could let out the seams so to speak to give those islands breathing room to load and play? Maybe increase playing memory or storage allocated to game at startup. Or do a clear data first thing in load so graphics are smaller so could at least load to play while graphics load and worry about kickouts later? I do not know what is involved or if possible but since S8 is still searching and working it cannot hurt to ask.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Question for OP: How is this thread different to the existing thread on logging in issues for DS? Is there a specific question you want help with?