Thread: RS update hazard

Host(ess)

RS update hazard

I recently updated my Restaurant Story and now I have to collect all my stars and coins(twice!!!) etc. Not fun, I actually am quiting. I don't find it fun to collect, then recollect, then finally be done. It is just too much! I even dread tipping now. Carpal tunnel? I know this is for bakery story, so here goes: PLEASE DO NOT GIVE BAKERY STORY THAT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Just wait about 10 seconds. They'll automatically credit. I don't like it either, but I don't think that TL will change it.

Executive Chef
    yea it bugs me too... why the extra tapping that isn't really needed and gets in the way of more "productive tapping"
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Host(ess)
    It doesn't really bother me at all. They automatically collect themselves. The extra tapping is your choice whether you want to collect the stars/coins yourself. If not, it'll collect itself. Simple.

Fashion Designer
    Well, if you don't play the valentine version, you actually skip all the bouncing stuffs.
    sophiacml