Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Tales 8/1/23: Beach Day

Farm Supplier
    Hope you can help. My Deep Lord dragon is in my habitat but I can’t breed with it . If you go into the habitat it just has a continuous loading circle. I can evolve the dragon but can’t breed with it. Any suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    able to breed
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    Hope you can help. My Deep Lord dragon is in my habitat but I can’t breed with it . If you go into the habitat it just has a continuous loading circle. I can evolve the dragon but can’t breed with it. Any suggestions
    I am not to that chapter yet but i did go to breeding den and scrolled to the Deep Lord dragon. The avatar is not ther just the swirling but when i tapped the box, it highlighted it as being selected. I then selected a second dragon and the breed box lit up so i think you should be able to breed even thought the avatar is not there.

Fashion Designer
    Finally managed to breed Deep Lord today, but not sure if I want to rush to finish the event or just forget it.

update: I tried to breed with it, and it looks like it it is possible.
    Last edited by SummerSwan51; 08-08-23 at 01:42 PM.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    able to breed

I am not to that chapter yet but i did go to breeding den and scrolled to the Deep Lord dragon. The avatar is not ther just the swirling but when i tapped the box, it highlighted it as being selected. I then selected a second dragon and the breed box lit up so i think you should be able to breed even thought the avatar is not there.
    Thanks it worked

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Finally managed to breed Deep Lord today, but not sure if I want to rush to finish the event or just forget it.

update: I tried to breed with it, and it looks like it it is possible.
    went ahead and finished. Used a little gold to catch up. The final prize dragon was too pretty to pass up. I have Seawitch on an old account, but that doesn't do me much good if I can't log into that account.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on 2 islands. On my main one, I have been trying since the event started, all fails. I will probably end up crafting 2. On my smaller island, I never play hard on the leaderboard. I have one breeding den and 2 nests. First time I tried with a gold and a fire, success. Then I rebread the gold and fire stain...success. I guess that could be random luck but that seems like an awful lot of good luck fir an island that usually is lucky to make the top 5000 to me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12