Thread: No longer have last goal rewards

No longer have last goal rewards

I completed all of the goals in last week?s event (the fitness one). However, I am missing the big end goal statue and the thin fitness stack from my inventory. It looks like some of what I bought stayed (such as the fitness statue, mannequin, and mirror) but those 2 are not showing up as something I bought/obtained.

Ah. Looks like I have the thin fitness stack. I just didn?t get the end goal statue even though I finished all of the goals.

I'll see if someone can check your account. Make sure to look throughout the inventory because sometimes the prizes might not be in the front or in order.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Great, that would be appreciated! I bought gems to finish the goal so I especially want that end goal reward.

The final reward is the Fitness Display (not an end goal statue), which you have on your account. If you have more questions, feel free to PM me.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Oh I see it now! I didn?t know it could be at the very end past all the locked stuff. Thank you so much!

No problem. Thanks for letting us know you found it - glad it all worked out! Closing thread.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!